Chapter 11 -- The Kiss That Ended Too Soon

sorry this one has to be short and its also not edited by my editor

yah i know i fail

also im going to be in ocean city in new jersey :D for a few days so if you are a fan and your reading this (and you live in NJ) then come say hi! i will wear my marshmellow shirt and a 1D shirt and a purple avalon NJ shirt (because thats were i went last year) and guess what! kim from this tory is already there! i will be driving down on wenesday ( the 27th)  so please say hi! <3

oh yah ( i almost forgot :P ) this chapter is dedicated to my directioner sister ( who also has the same name as me :D ) lissahearts1D !!!! she is amaZAYN please go read her story, i know you will love it <3

but here is chapter 11

---------- 

Styles saved me

my lips were about to be on his when suddenly...

Chapter 11

Louis' POV

I was putting up a poster when I heard a latter rattling. I taped the last corner of the poster and then went to Kim to see if she had another job for me. "Kim?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. She wasn't there. Then I remembered she went with Niall to hang a poster, I went to the living room and found Niall holding Kim bridal style and leaning in to kiss her! "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" I screamed. Kim turned to me blushing and Niall put her down and looked at the ground. "Niall get over here" I said trying to be calm, Kim was like a little sister to me and as much I trusted Niall I just wanted to keep her safe. I took Niall somewhere were Kim couldn't hear us and then I said "Niall please explain to me what just happened" he paused trying to find a way to explain "well Kim was putting up the poster and she slipped off the latter so I caught her and that's why I was holding her then we looked in each others eyes and I leaned in to kiss her" he said looking at me afraid of what I would say "it's just that Kim is like a little sister to me and i trust you and everything I just still don't want to see her getting hurt" I explained "I really like her Lou. I've never liked a girl as much as I like Kim. And I know she is younger than me but that doesn't matter because I really like her Lou." he said giving me pleading eyes asking for my permission "fine I trust you, just please take good care of her" I said "trust me Lou, I will" he said.

Kim's POV

I stood there as Louis took Niall away. I looked around the room and decided to go find Liam and Zayn and help them set up. As I walked to the kitchen I over heard Louis say "it's just that Kim is like a little sister to me and i trust you and everything I just still don't want to see her getting hurt" I stopped and moved towards his voice that was coming from the dining room. "I really like her Lou. I've never liked a girl as much as I like Kim. And I know she is younger than me but that doesn't matter because I really like her Lou." I heard Niall say. Wow. Niall liked me. Niall flipping horan likes me! Then Louis started to say "fine I trust you, just please take good care of her" aww Lou is so nice "trust me Lou, I will" Niall said. Then I heard footsteps coming this way. No, no, no I can not be found! I quickly went to the kitchen as quietly as possible. "hey boys. Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked Zayn and Liam "yah, we are making tacos for Harry and we wanted to know what alyssa's favorite food was so we could make that too" they asked me. "ok, her favorite food is potato pancakes, Liam you can work on cutting the parsley and Zayn you can mix the ingredients and I will cut the onions and potatoes." (a/n I cant put the ingredients because it's a secret recipe) I said as I grabbed everything they would need and set it up in front of them.

Liam and Zayn worked hard and soon we had the potato pancakes done "what now?" I asked "CANDY!" the boys yelled together "awesome! Alyssa's favorite are twix bars" (a/n potato pancakes and twix bars are my favorite in real life) the boys looked at each other and grinned "oh yah, we have those" they said "am I missing something here?" I said puzzled.

Liam's POV

Harry loves twix bars so we bought a lot, enough that he wouldn't run out for at least another month. "follow me" I said as I took Kim outside to the car. I opened the trunk and she stared a the bags full of twix bars "wow" she said in amazement "just...wow" she finished "I know, the clerk at the store thought we wouldn't be able to pay for all these but we did, you should have seen the look on her face!" I said recalling earlier today when Kim sent us out to pick up the food and drinks.

"but why? I mean you didn't know it was Alyssas favorite so why did you buy all them?" she asked us "Harry loves twix bars, this was going to be a gift to him but we can use it for the party instead since Alyssa likes them too" I explained to her "that's a great idea, we could stack them into a pyramid" she suggested "that's an even better idea!" Zayn said.

Half an our later we had all the bags inside and three layers done. "I'm going to go get niall and Lou and have them help" Zayn said.

Kim's POV

"I'm going to go get niall and Lou and have them help" Zayn said. My heart beat picked up at mention of his name, damn that boy made my heart go crazy! Zayn got up and walk somewhere in the house while Liam and I worked on the pyramid. I had a twix in my hand and I was about to place it on the pyramid when someone snatched it out of my hand. I turned around to see niall taking a bite out of the twix bar. When he saw me he smiled, my heart beat sped up and I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. He finished his twix and he helped the boys and I on the pyramid.

I took us half a hour but we managed to finish, Liam and Zayn high fived and Lou jumped up and down and clapped. "good job everyone, the guests will be here in half a hour so you boys relax while I go buy a gift for Alyssa." I told them. "I'll drive you" Niall suggested "sure" I smiled as we walked to his car.