Chapter 13 -- Surprises and Returning Home

Yay wattpad is back on!! I missed it so much!! 

Here's chapter 13 

Ps this chapter has a sad ending :( but it will get better! (I hope) 

Enjoy! :)

--1Dfan4848 

------------------------- 

Styles saved me

Chapter 13

Kim's POV

our kiss was amazing! I loved just the feeling of him close to me, the feeling of his lips on mine, it just made me fall for him all over again. When we pulled away I stayed close to Niall, our foreheads touched and I whispered to him

"that was....wow." I was at lost for words.

"breathe taking?" Niall asked me

"I'm speechless" I answered him.

Niall moved his head away from mine and looked me in the eyes. He took a deep breath before uttering, "Kim. Will you my girlfriend?"

My heart started to beat a million times faster and my mind screamed at me 'holy shit! Niall just asked you to be his girlfriend!!' (Sometimes I think my mind is more fangirl than me :P) I tried all my might not to squeal or jump for joy.

"YES!!" I screamed and pulled him into a hug.

Zayn came outside and said "hey Lou just told me he has har- AWWWWWW you guys are hugging :D yay you guys are friends again!"

He flashed us a big smile "actually Zayn..." I started.

"I just asked Kim to be my girlfriend" Niall told him for me.

His smile grew wider, "Aww I always knew you two would make a good couple!" I blushed and he continued, "Now hurry up Louis is with Alyssa and Harry and he will be here any second now!"

We all rushed inside just in time to hide. I hid in the closet and just as I heard the front door open someone opened the door to the closet and came in with me to hide.

"Ummm who's there?" I whispered to the stranger in the closet. "Just me, your amazing boyfriend" Niall whispered back. I kissed him quickly on the lips and then we heard Louis' code word 'cheese'

Niall and I popped out and yelled at the top of our lungs, "surprise!!!!"

I gave my best friend a hug and said, "welcome home Alyssa".

Alyssa's POV

I walked behind Louis into Kim's house with Harry right behind me. "Lou? Why are we h-"I started to say when the faces of all my friends popped out and everyone yelled "Surprise!!!" the loud noise shocked me at first but I felt harry put his arm on the small of my back and it made me relax. When I was more relaxed I noticed my twin brother, who was trying to get out from behind the TV, and Kim and Niall coming out of the closet.

Kim walked over to me and gave me a big hug "welcome home Alyssa" she giggled.

"I missed you so much! I can't believe you did all this for me and Harry!" I smiled at her. "

I missed you too!! But before you say anything else I have something to tell you." She turned to niall and motioned for him to come over to us. I was officially confused.

"Umm, what's going on?" I asked confused as hell. "Niall and I are dating" Kim exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

I felt Harry leave my side and he embraced Niall "Congrats mate!" He patted his back with a huge grin. When he left my side I felt alone, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I really am falling for Harry.

Niall and Kim left us to go dance so I led Harry into the kitchen. When we walked in there was a huge pyramid of twix bars.

"wow." I uttered out, gazing up at the large tower of snacks, this thing was huge! Kim worked so hard on this!

"this is amazing! Kim and the lads must have worked on this for hours" Harry gazed at the tower with wide eyes.

Wow, I love the way he says lads!

"it's pretty amazing." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Alyssa!" I yelled without taking a look behind me, I knew that voice anywhere. (A/N there are two Alyssa's! One is Alyssa the main character and the other is Alyssa Paulo [LissaHearts1D])

"I missed you Lys!" Alyssa looked at me with worried eyes.

"I missed you too lissa!" I giggled,embracing her again. "

Alyssa this is- wait a second why am I telling you who he is of course you know who Harry is!" I turned to Harry "Harry this is Alyssa Paulo, she's my directioner-sister."

"hello love" he chuckled, giving a wave. Love and lads are officially my two favorite words Harry says.

Louis' POV

I stood in the frame of the doorway and watched as Kim danced with Niall, she smiled at him and at the end of the song they kissed.

"there so sweet together" I heard liam say from behind me. "it's moments like this when you realize just how much you miss the ones you love" I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"yah" I whispered, my thoughts drifting to my love.

"I'm so happy they made up and that they are dating" Liam spoke up after a few moments.

The words sounded new to me, almost strange 'Kim and Niall, Niall and Kim. 'Dating'. As they ended the kiss I saw Kim smile with her eyes beaming. In that moment I understood, Kim really, truly loved him.

"they are perfect for each other" I finally confessed. I glanced at them again and their foreheads were pressed against each other and their fingers were woven together at their sides. Thinking now, I realize how cute they are together, and how happy I am for them. As much as I hated the thought of Kim getting hurt in the end I could see that the only thing that matters is that Kim is happy with Niall.

Alyssa's POV

"-that's when louis created a half an hour speech about how much he loves the big red bus." Harry finished. I clutched my stomach as I laughed.

"Louis actually did that?" I asked, my eyes beaming at him.

"yeah, but that's Lou and we never want to change him." Harry smile. I looked down at my hands, a blush forming on my cheeks. Why am I blushing already?

Wait you don't think...me...and Harry? I blushed even more at the thought of me and him dating. Yeah talk about over dramatic fairy tales.

I glanced at Harry and couldn't help but stare at him. Just the way he acts makes me feel so...oh how do you explain it, a good feeling inside me. But good is an understatement. More like bewildering. I broke my stare away and looked at my hands. This is too much, that feeling is eating inside of me, growing with each second I think about him. But, it's a good feeling.

Am I really falling for the one and only Harry Styles...the huge pop star that tours all around the world with millions of girls head over heels for him?

I guess so, I am not afraid now to say, I might have feelings for Harry.

All of the sudden Harrys phone lit up, awaking me from my thoughts. I jumped a bit. Harry looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

"sorry..." Harry laughed. He checked the message, emanating on the screen. His face fell when scanning through the message.

A wave of worry washed over me I crept over his shoulder reading the words that would change my life forever. These words were evident on the little screen:

"From: Paul

HEY GUYS! I just booked us up for another chance to tour around the world! Yeah that's right we are going on another tour! Get ready because we are leaving in 8 days!

My face went pale as I re-read the message again. 

Harry is leaving me...