Chapter 26 -- Superstar

Chapter 26

Harrys POV

I went to pull out my phone to see what time it was but it wasn't in my pocket, I probably left it on the couch. I grumbled as I got up and walked to the couch. They were all still watching the movie.

"She called." I heard a Irish voice from the couch say.

"Did you talk to her? Is she okay? When did she call? Why didnt you let me talk to her?" I asked him, frantically

"Yes I talked to her, shes really sad, she called a little bit after you went to you bunk, and I didn't want to wake you up." he answered while handing me my phone which I quickly shoved into my pocket.

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE!! YOU KNEW I WANTED TO TALK TO HER!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME NIALL?!?!?!" I screamed at him. Why the hell would he not wake me up?! That may have been one of the only chances to talk to her!

"Hazza calm down." Louis spoke up, using a soothing and calm tone.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed back at him, making him cower in fear, before running back to my bunk. I went on twitter and noticed someone had mentioned Alyssa in one of their tweets:

'going to a party with @1Dfan4848 totally can't wait!!'

It was posted about a hour ago so I decided to call. My phone ran twice before it went to a voice message.

"Hi! Its Lys! Can't pick up the phone now so leave a message, thanks!" I heard her voice say followed by a beep.

"Hi Alyssa. Its me....I heard your at a party, I hope your having fun.... Well um call me back. Bye" I sighed before shutting off my phone. I sat on my bunk and just waited for her to call. I kept looking from my phone to the window. After what felt like hours I went on my phone and went to twitter. I noticed someone else mentioned Alyssa in their tweet:

'@1Dfan4848 hey! I found you on twitter! Had so much fun at the party, call me! Xx'

I felt my stomach drop and my face paled. Alyssa had met someone else at the party, she met a guy and worst of all she had his number and is probably calling him right now.

I felt my head spin as I re-read the tweet. No. This has to be a nightmare. Oh man....

My thoughts where interrupted by my phone buzzing. I looked back at it and saw her name light up on the screen.

Kims POV

I was sitting on the couch with Zayn, Liam, and Niall while Louis sat on the floor in front of us. Niall got up and walked into the kitchen to answer the phone, he came back soon with a big bowl of popcorn. We all munched on popcorn when Harry decided to come out.

"She called" Niall said with his eyes still on the screen and his hand in the popcorn bowl.

"Did you talk to her? Is she okay? When did she call? Why didnt you let me talk to her?" Harry began frantically asking Niall questions.

"Yes I talked to her, shes really sad, she called a little bit after you went to you bunk, and I didn't want to wake you up." Nail gave Harry his phone.

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE!! YOU KNEW I WANTED TO TALK TO HER!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME NIALL?!?!?!" Harry screamed getting all in Nialls face, oh shit this can not end well.

"Hazza calm down" Louis said while standing up and walking over to him.

"SHUT UP!" Harry screamed at him before walking away. Louis stood there shocked. He had a look of fear in his face.

"Louis are you okay?" I asked concerned. He walked into the bathroom and we all followed him and heard the click from the door indicating he locked it. We all heard soft weeping from the other side.