Chapter 3 -- Hospitals, Medicine and One Direction

This is dedicated to SonAmyJewleKateFan because she wrote Kims POV

Styles saved me

Recap 

I ran as fast as I could with louis not to far behind me. As we got closer i could see a man push her against the wall and her body fall to the ground as he ran away I ran faster and when I finally got to her she had cuts on her wrists and palms and her eyes were closed I tried to wake her up while Louis called 911. she wasn't waking up so I checked to see if she was breathing and I felt a small breath. She was alive.

Chapter 3

Louis's POV

"911 what is your emergency?" 

"hi we found a girl in the alley way near blue bird books on five mile dr." 

"okay the paramedics are on their way"  

"thank you" 

I looked at Harry and he was checking if she was breathing he turned to me but he didn't leave her side "Harry is she okay? What's going on? How did you know she was in trouble? Who is she?" I ask "she's breathing but she doesn't have much time left. Her name is Alyssa she was at the bookstore I gave her my phone number and I asked her to wait outside for me but when she wasnt there I heard her scream." he replied "I called 911 and they are there way" I said we sat in silence around Alyssa waiting for the paramedics when we heard the ambulance alarms the boys ran up to us. I explained to the boys who she was and what was happening. When the paramedics arrived we all walked to the ambulance together with Alyssa on a stretcher. One of the paramedics said "only one of you can come in the ambulance" she looked at all of us waiting to see who would come we all looked at Harry it was obvious he would be the one to go in the ambulance.

Harrys POV

I rode in the ambulance with Alyssa and the paramedics when I felt my phone buzz from my pocket but when I took it out it wasn't buzzing I pulled out Alyssa's phone and there was 47 messages and 38 missed calls all from her friend Kim. I texted Kim with Alyssa's phone

Me: hi Kim this is Harry Alyssa is in a ambulance with me she is unconscious. She will be at  

I paused and looked at the paramedic "um excuse me but which hospital will she be taken to?" I asked her "cayuga medical center" she answered  

Me: She will be at Cayuga medical center  

Kim: Omg!!! I will be there right away 

Me: ok I will see you there

---------------------at the hospital------------------------

Kims POV

I slid my phone inside my back pocket. A wave of guilt washed over me, I should've been there. I dropped the food that I just bought, and I ran as fast as my legs could carry to the hospital. On the way I was maneuvering through the large crowds.

"I should've been there. I should've been there." I kept playing in my head like a broken record. She is in the hospital for Pete's sake! Who knows what could've happened to her.

She could die..

My eyes started to water at the thought of my friend disappearing before my eyes, never to be seen again. For all I know that might happen!

As I reached the doors of the hospital, I took a deep breath and took hold of the cold door handles, eventually opening them. Instantly, I went to the counter and asked the nurse where she was. She clicked a few keys and spoke, "She is in room 273"

I sped down the hall to the elevator, my vision was blurry from tears. The thought of her sitting on the bed, unable to move, it made me sick just thinking about it. The blank white walls of the hospital didn't help at all. It made things more life less and dull.

Ahead, I spotted room 273. I took hold of the handle and paused. I couldn't take it If she was severly injured. I couldn't take it, I just couldn't.

Finally bringing up the courage to open the doors. At first my eyes were closed tight but when I opened them, I saw Alyssa, lying on the hospital bed, with a chord going into her wrist that led to a pack of blood. She had bandages all over her body. She was still unconscious and she looked so helpless. So, lifeless. It made me sick to the core. I then started to cry and cry. I could tell, I wouldn't stop till she was better, or if she did get better... I noticed, through my blurred tears, the whole band sitting next to her, Harry especially close. Now if she didn't make it, things would never be the same.