Chapter 16 -- It Just Gets Better

Hello readers!!

this chapter is dedicated to 1Dfan54 for helping me find the courage to tell my family about my stories. thank you so much :)

--1Dfan4848

--------------------

Chapter 16

"will you both go with us on our tour?"

Chapter 16

Alyssa's POV

"Yes!! Of course!!" kim and I screamed. I can't believe it! I get to go on tour with harry!!! I'm so happy right now!!! I ran over to Harry and gave him a big hug.

"You never cease to amaze me." I whispered in his ear, a smile curling up my lips.

"I know" he whispered back to me while giving me a cheeky grin. Harry looked over at Kim who was giving Niall a big kiss.

"They just can't keep their hands off each other" I heard Harry say from next to me.

"Aww your just jealous that Niall got a kiss but you didn't" I stated, grinning.

"who says I didn't?" Harry whispered just before kissing me.

“You’re a sneaky one, styles” I whispered to him.

“I want to take you somewhere, tonight.” He told me while taking me towards the back door.

“Where are we going?” I asked him, tilting my head in confusion.

“somewhere I know you will love” he smiled back at me before taking me into the freezing cold air.

“burr, its freezing outside” I whispered to myself, rubbing my hands on my arms for warmth.

“here take my coat, its freezing out.” He offered, taking off his coat. I opened my mouth to protest but he stopped me “before you say anything, I don’t want it and you need it more than me.”

He put the coat over my shoulders and kept his arm around me while we walked into the forest.

We walked for a while until we reached the same trail that led to the field.

“Are you taking me to the field?” I asked him.

“Yes, well no.” he tried to answer. I didn’t bother to question him more, instead, I just let him lead me to the mysterious place. After a few minutes we reached the field.

“what did you say about not going to the field?”I asked him jokingly.

"just wait there's more" he told me.

We walked in the field until we reached a hill with a gazebo on the very top of the peek. Christmas lights were dangling around it, giving it a peaceful look.

"it's wonderful Harry" I stated, bewildered by the light display.

"Kim found it and it was run down. She came here when she wasn't at school or visiting you, she fixed it all and set up the lights." I couldnt believe Kim did all this!  It's amazing!

Harrys POV

"will you both go with us on our tour?" I asked Alyssa and Kim.

"yes!! Of course!!" I'm so glad they said yes! I couldn't wait to bring them on tour!

"you never cease to amaze me." she whispered in my ear, sending a wave oh chills down my spine.

"I know" I whispered back with a cheeky grin. I looked over at Kim who was giving Niall a big kiss.