Chapter 19 -- Home, Family, and Tickets

Chapter 19

Niall's POV

I felt my phone buzz 'TWITTER: @NiallOffical WHO IS THIS GIRL?!?!' I unlocked my phone and went to the twitter app. I clinked on the post and a photo of Kim and me kissing just moments ago.

"S##t" I whispered to myself. The lads and I have been trying to keep Alyssa and Kim out of the media ever since they found out we were visiting Alyssa while she was in the hospital.

"What's wrong ni?" Alyssa asked me, worry in her eyes.

"Oh, nothing. Just checking my twitter" I looked in the mirror and whispered to Liam and Zayn who were in the middle and Louis who was in the front driving "twitter emergency" they began going on their phones. Harry was completely oblivious since he was whispering and cuddling with Alyssa.

My phone buzzed again, it was a text from Liam:

'tell them Kim was whispering to you and it just looks like she is kissing you'

I went on to twitter and wrote:

'she's a good friend of mine, she was whispering goodbye and good luck on your new tour. :)'

When I pressed 'post' I heard Alyssa begin to double over in laughter at something Harry must have told her.

"So do you know what places we are going to on our tour?" she asked, looking at everyone.

"Yup! I sent it to you." zayn answered, eyes glued to his reflection.

As if on cue, Alyssa's IPhone went off and she looked at the list of places we were going to. As she was scrolling, her eyes widened in excitement.

"Oh my god!" she suddenly screamed, breaking the silence.

"What? What's wrong love?" Harry asked, concern visible on his face.

"We are going to Tampa Florida! My grandpa lives there, I only get to visit him once every like....few years!" she paused, "and that was the first place I heard your music!" she finished, smiling from ear to ear.

"Harry didn't you make sure we were in Tampa the longest?" Liam asked.

"No no! I-um. I erm like the beach?" he said, making it sound more like a question than a statement. I looked at Alyssa who had a sly smirk on her face.

"Harry..." Alyssa eyed Harry, trying to stifle her laughter, "did Kim tell you about my grandfather living there?"

I do remember Kim talking to Harry about Florida before we left the house.

"Maybe..." he whispered as he broke their gaze and stared at the ground, a blush forming on his cheeks. The expression on his face was of a kid who had just taken a cookie and had gotten caught.

"You are amazing!" she exclaimed briefly before clinging onto him and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"EWWWW keep it PG children!" Louis yelled from the front seat, a scowl plastered on his face.

"Leave them alone Lou. Don't forget we all still remember what happened with you and el last summer..." Liam stated slyly.

Louis turned bright red and muttered, "Sneaky bastard!"

I was almost certain Liam heard it if I heard it, but he ignored his comment and just grinned.

It wasn't long until Louis pulled into Alyssa's driveway. "Wow, I still have to get used to driving in the US." Louis stated.

Everyone laughed at his comment and Alyssa thanked everyone.

Harry stopped Alyssa, "you want me to walk you in?"