Chapter 27 -- The End

• Dedicated to One Direction

this is the last chapter of Styles Saved Me :(

special thanks to Kim, Alyssa Paulo, Lia, Charlotte, Sam, Katherine, and any one else who has been a part of this story.

thank you to anyone who wished me a happy birthday. and last id like to dedicate this chapter to one direction for giving the world amazing music, for giving me the inspiration to write this book, and for bring us all together as a family. 

--1Dfan4848

 Chapter 27 

Alyssa's POV

"Do you want to visit the carnival?" Lia approached me as soon as I walked downstairs.

"Sure" I replied before walking upstairs to go change. I pulled out skinny jeans and a white and blue striped shirt, I always called it my Louis shirt since it was the same as his. I began changing into my outfit when I noticed something grey fall out from inside the shirt, Harrys beanie.

I picked it up and held it in my hands, this was all I had left of him. I put it on and grabbed a pair of black flats. I came downstairs where lia and her mom stood waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" Lia asked me

"Yup" I stated while popping the 'p'.

When we got to the carnival I noticed lots of games and rides. Lia pulled me over to the ferris wheel and we both got on. At the very top we took a picture together where Lia was making a silly face and I was smiling really big while holding my beanie down to make sure it didn't fall off.

"Do you want to do the fun slide or win a fish?" Lia asked me

"FISHY!" I screamed while running towards the stand with Lia behind me. When we arrived at the stand we both handed the woman the money and she gave us a bowl of ping pong balls, I began throwing them at the plastic cups of water until I noticed Lia throw one into a cup.

"Good job!" I commented her while she smiled and began throwing again. In the end I got one fish and Lia got two.

"Let's go put these in the car so we don't have to carry them around" Lia said while walking to the car. We put them in and made sure all the windows where down so they wouldn't over heat.

As we where walking back to the carnival I began getting a weird feeling and my mind kept wandering to Harry. I shrugged it off as Lia pulled me over to a funnel cake stand.

"One funnel cake please" Lia ordered, handing the worker the money. We waited a few minutes before she handed us our funnel cake and we went to a nearby picnic table to eat. We split it in half and began indulging in the sweet powdered treat.

"So you excited for the concert tomorrow?" I asked her. She looked at me shocked, I guess she didn't think I would be comfortable talking about Harry or the boys yet.

"Yes I can't wait!" she replied happily, her eyes beaming with excitement.

"What do you want to do next?" Lia asked while standing up and picking up our now empty plate.

"Fun slide?" I asked.

"Sure" she replied.

Harry's POV

It must have been my mind tricking me, there is no way Alyssa just happen to be in Nashville. She was probably sitting at home in Ithaca with Kyle.

I felt Louis put his hand on my shoulder and turn me around and give me a hug.

"I'm sorry Louis, I didn't mean to yell at you on the bus." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"It's okay" he reassured me while releasing from the hug and walking with me to to rest of the group.