Chapter 7 -- Rob Returns

hey guys

im sorry its been forever but i have been sick so i couldnt go onand post more of the story :(

but i worked on this for a long time so i hope you like it

also thanks to SonAmyJewelKateFan for editting this chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Styles saved me

Recap 

Alyssa's POV 

I started to fall back asleep when I heard the door open

Chapter 7

Alyssa's POV

"rob?!?" I stared at the man who barged through the door.

"yah it's me, but who the hell is that?!" he snapped, pointing at Harry who was sleeping next to me.

"nice to see you to" I whispered to myself, "this is Harry, Harry styles from one direction, the guy who saved my life, the guy who hasn't left the hospital the whole time I was here!" I yelled.

Harry looked up at me "sorry" I mouthed to him. He looked at rob then back at me. 

"who's that?" he asked 

"this is rob, he was just leaving" I hissed in a angry tone while glaring at him. 

"so your cheating on me AND your making me leave!?!" he yelled.

Harry got up and walked over to rob, "I don't think you should be yelling at her" I could tell he was trying to stay calm.

"and I don't think you can tell me what to do!" rob spat in his face.

"guys stop yelling!" I silenced the two of them, "and rob I'm not cheating on you" I started to say

"good!" he exclaimed red in the face.

"I'm breaking up with you" I turned away to hide the tears building up in my eyes.

Harry's POV 

I hated this guy, he doesn't have the right to yell at her like that. And to add on to that he woke me up in the middle of my nap! The nerve...

"Stop yelling!" Alyssa silenced us both, "and rob I'm not cheating on you..."

"Good!" he was now completely red and his hands were balled up in fists.

"I'm breaking up with you." she turned away so I couldn't see her face.

Am I hearing correctly or did she just break up with him?

"I can't believe you!" rob screamed, "I am glad I hooked up with Chelsea, because honestly she is way better than you!" I heard Alyssa gasp then Rob stormed out of the room and down the hall.

I turned to see Alyssa, who was now looking down at the pale blue sheets. I could see tears emerging from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks, and her face was completely pale.

"Alyssa? Are you okay?" I asked concern. No response. "I'm sorry about rob." I slowly started to walk over to her.

"Chelsea...she's....she's my c-cousin" Alyssa stuttered

"oh...I am so sorry Alyssa" I held her hand tight never letting go. I can't believe Chelsea would do something like that...

Alyssa's POV 

I couldn't believe Chelsea did that, she was my favorite cousin. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me: I can't believe you, how could you do this to me?