Chapter 15 -- Liars and Lovers

Chapter 15

Harrys POV  

I searched in the woods behind Kims house until I found a trail, I followed the trail until the forest ended and was replaced by a big field.

Perfect. A great place to think things out. I walked further into the field trying to find a place to relax. The wind started to pick up and I shielded my eyes from the pollen.

'Why don't you just tell her?!' my mind screamed at me.

"I can't talk to her, I can't confront her. It's too much pain." I said aloud.

'you felt the same way about the X-factor but you still auditioned and if you didn't, you wouldn't be here, you wouldn't be living your dream.'

"what are you implying?" I asked myself.

'if you love Alyssa then you should give her a shot and talk to her, she will stick with you, you can have your dream girl. But only if you try.'

I thought for a moment, maybe my mind was right. "yeah maybe you're right-" I turned and saw Alyssa standing in the grass at the edge of the field.

She walked towards me and I smiled. She sat down and patted next to her, indicating for me to sit next to her. We both sat in the tall grass and watched the stars "I used to come down here when ever I needed to think." she sighed, her gaze staying on the stars the whole time. "I used to write when I was younger and when ever I needed ideas I would come down here and just lay in the grass and look at the sky." she told me

"Alyssa..." I tried to say but she shook her head.

"Harry, I understand your leaving for the tour. It's ok." she told me. I could tell she was trying to hide the sadness in her voice, but I could make it out.

"Alyssa, I'm so sorry, and if it was up to me I wouldn't leave. I wouldn't leave Kim, and I wouldn't leave Ithaca, and most of all I wouldn't leave you. Because I love you."

Alyssa's POV

"Alyssa, I'm so sorry, and if it was up to me I wouldn't leave. I wouldn't leave Kim, and I wouldn't leave Ithaca, and most of all I wouldn't leave you. Because I love you." Harry confessed to me.

I stared at him wide-eyed. Am I dreaming?! 'Cause if this is, it is the best. Dream. EVER! But no, I could tell this isn't a dream, it's real life! I could believe it, the boy of my dreams, the boy who I fell in love with a few years back when I heard his famous song 'what makes you beautiful' while on vacation in Florida. I remember searching him on google and seeing all the photos of him and instantly falling in love with him. Now here I was, sitting in the grass in one of my favorite places in the world and to top it off, with the boy of my dreams who is telling my those three little words! I am using all my will, resisting from flipping tables!

"Harry, I love you too, I have for so long. I just didn't now how to tell you and I didn't think you loved me back." I confessed to him.

My heart was beating a million times faster as I looked deep into his emerald green eyes. I felt a smile tug at my lips as I laid back in the grass.

"Alyssa will you please be my girlfriend?" he whispered to me as he rolled over top of me, both of his hands by the sides of my head.

"of course" I said as he leaned in and kissed me, my heart felt like it was going to explode from how fast it was beating. I felt his breath on my lips and I couldn't take it anymore as I closed the gap between us. (A/N I told you guys things would get better! :D ).

Niall's POV

How could I tell Kim I have to leave? I just needed time to figure out how to fix this. I went outside to look for Kim and she was with Louis and Liam and they were texting like crazy

"what are you doing?" I asked while hugging Kim from behind, making her jump.

"we are texting Alyssa and Harry because we can't find them" Kim told me.

"well if you were Alyssa where would you go?" I asked trying to help. Kim suddenly tensed up and ran towards the forest with great speeds.

"Kim wait!" we all yelled to her. I ran after her until I couldn't see her anymore.

"Kim!!" I yelled. No reply "Kim!!" I yelled again. I heard branches moving ahead of me and I ran toward them, hoping that Kim was there. The forest suddenly ended and was replaced by a field. I dropped my jaw in surprise, it was beautiful! In the grass I could just make out the outline of three people coming towards me. When they got closer I recognized Harry and Alyssa, who were holding hands, Kim trailing next to them.

Alyssa's POV

"harry? What are we going to do about your tour?" I asked him, worry engraved in my face.

"I... I'm not really sure. But I know that I will be counting the days till I can see you" he told me before giving me a quick peck on the lips. My mind wandered to the thought of Harry leaving but I pushed it away, I would worry about that later because right now all that matters is me and Harry.

"Niall was right! I knew I could find you here!" I jumped at the sound of Kims voice.

"Jesus! Kim you scared the living day lights out of me!" I screamed.

"oh, sorry" she whispered.

"well we are opening gifts and you two both disappeared! So come on before someone steals all the presents!" Kim smiled at us while pulling us towards another figure who I assumed was Niall.

--------at the house------

"oh my god Kim I love them!" I couldn't believe how beautiful this jewelry was!

"look we even have matching ones!" Kim stated, holding up her cat necklace. All the guest looked at Kims necklace so I leaned over to Harry who was sitting next to me

"And I have a gift for you" I whispered in his ear.

"oh yah?" he whispered while turning to face me

"yup, it's right here" I whispered while pointing to my heart. His cheeks were tinted pink as I kissed him quickly and then went back to opening our gifts. When I turned to kim she gave me a 'ok-what-was-that?' look and I replied with a 'you-know-what-it-was' wink.

When all the gifts were opened Harry whispered something to Niall and he nodded in agreement. I raised an eyebrow as Harry and Niall stood at the center of the room. Niall cleared his throat catching the attention of the crowd.

"Harry and I both are so grateful to be dating amazing girls" Niall stated as me and Kim blushed.

"-but sadly it has just been announced we will be leaving on another tour" Harry added.

"-and that means we will have to leave Ithaca and our wonderful girlfriends" Niall butted in.

"So Alyssa" Harry started to say "And Kim" Niall said, completing his sentence.

They both finished, "will you both go with us on our tour?"