Chapter 2 -- Near Death Experience

Styles saved me

Recap 

Me: hi my marshmallow friend! :D 

Harry: hey marshmallow buddy! :D 

I started texting him back but Kim looked at my phone and said "who's your marshmallow friend??" "umm I Ahh" I tried to think of something to say "wait a second the contact says Harry. You don't know a Harry the only Harry we know I- OH MY FREAKIN GOD IS THAT HARRY STYLES NUMBER?!?!?" she screamed at me "chill fan girl! And yes it is" I said as Kim jumped up and down freaking out. "Kim chill out!" I said trying to calm her down.  

Harry: almost done with autographs wait outside 4 me. Okay? 

Me: k see u there :)

Chapter 2

Alyssa's POV

"Alyssa let's go buy some lunch ok?" Kim asked me "I can't Harry want to meet me here when he is done" I said I hope she doesn't turn fangirl "oh" she winked at me "JUST you and Harry?" she said " oh my god Kim just go buy me food!" I said "ok I won't come back for a while you and Harry need your 'alone time' text me when I can come back" she said while walking off.

Harrys POV 

There were only a few more girls that needed autographs so we all signed them and went outside to relax before we went back to our hotel. I walked outside looking for Alyssa but I couldn't find her I looked down and there was a phone I picked it up and there was a picture of Alyssa and her friend Kim as the wallpaper I looked around when I heard "HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HEL-" it was Alyssa I ran to her voice. I could here the boys yelling at me to wait for them but I kept running. I stopped were the alleyway split into two paths I looked both ways Louis came up to me first then the rest of the boys "what's going on??" he said "Alyssa needs our help we need to hurry I will explain later" I said Liam, Zayn and Niall ran one way and louis and I ran the other I could hear someone struggling near by i looked down and there was blood on the ground. I ran faster.

Alyssa's POV 

I played on my phone for a while waiting for Harry then I decided to change my wallpaper from me to me and Kim when a hand reaches over my eyes and I say "haha very funny Harry" but he didn't answer I turned to see a man that was big and scary "come with me if you want to live bi#ch" I whimpered and he turned me around and placed a sharp blade against my neck. I thought of my chances of survival and realized that my phone was on the ground and I was slowly being taken away from the one thing that could save me. When we came to were the alleyway split in to two paths he turned me around and took my hands and cut on my palm "w-why?" I whimpered he tried to kiss me and I kicked and pushed and screamed anything to keep him off me "HELP!! PLEASE SOMEONE HEL-" I was cut of as the man covered my mouth and pulled me down one of the paths. He pushed me against the wall and I fell to the ground from the impact he kicked me in the stomach and pulled me back up he cut my wrists and cheek. Just as I thought I was going to die I heard people coming toasted us and the man must have heard it to because he slammed my fragile body against to cold brick wall and I fell to the ground in pain. I felt tears come and slowly my eyes closed.

Harrys POV

I ran as fast as I could with louis not to far behind me. As we got closer i could see a man push her against the wall and her body fall to the ground as he ran away I ran faster and when I finally got to her she had cuts on her wrists and palms and her eyes were closed I tried to wake her up while Louis called 911. she wasn't waking up so I checked to see if she was breathing and I felt a small breath. She was alive.