Chapter 17 -- The Nightmare

#######WARNING PLEASE READ########

please if everyone could take a moment to go to my new (and amazing) website: 1dfan4848.webs.com it has a calendar that will tell you about when i update, a blog, amazing photos and slideshows, and you can even become a member! please join!!

the important message of the day is: i am updating on different days now. for more info go to 1dfan4848.webs.com and go to the calendar.

also word of the day: cheese!

(put the word somewhere in a comment and that will let me know who reads my authors notes) 

#######WARNING PLEASE READ#######

thanks for reading!! 

now on to the chapter!!

--1Dfan4848

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Alyssa's POV

After seeing the car gone, I sighed. I miss him already. I walked back to the couch, not wanting to wake up Kim.

I pulled the covers over my body and drifted into deep sleep.

----------in Alyssa's dream---------------

I ran down a dark alley, not sure of where I was going at all. I wasn't really in control of where I was going either...all I knew was that from the way I was breathing, that I was running away from something. My breath was ragged and seemed like my heart was pounding in my ears in fear.

I came across a dead end and I skidded to a stop and turned around to face a silhouette of a man.

"remember me?" the man asked with a sinister voice.

I cringed, that voice...I know from somewhere. I pondered for a moment before my whole body tensed. The guy who tried to kill me...he was dead in front of me so quickly I hadn't even registered it yet till he put his hands on my shoulders, looking at me with pure hatred.

"I won't fail at killing you this time." he smirked at me.

I panicked and looked around frantically for a way out. I felt sick to my stomach as I realized, there was not way out of this...I am going to die. I don't want to die! I am not ready! There is too much in my life I have yet to see! So much yet to do!

"HARRY!!!" I screamed desperately, hoping he will come.

Kims's POV

"HARRY!" I heard a scream from downstairs and I abruptly sat up with wide eyes.

What. The. Hell. Was. That?!

I jumped out of bed, tossing the covers over the side of the bed. I cringed as I heard another scream echo from downstairs.

I raced down the stairs and saw Alyssa tossing and turning. I ran to her side, shaking her in attempt to wake her. She just kept her eyes closed, panicking. Worry built up in me as I looked down at her. I saw a bead of sweat fall down her forehead down to her cheek.

I went to get a damp towel from the kitchen. When I got in there she started screaming his name again.

"HARRY HARRY!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. A frown tugged at my lips. Poor girl, that must be a really bad dream.

I walked back into the room and knelt beside her. She stopped tossing around and was just mumbling harry's name. I felt a wave of worry wash over me, looking at her helpless body. I placed the damp cloth on her forehead in attempt to cool her down.