Chapter 8 -- Fans, Paparazzi, and Doctors

So I know this is extremely short but I am so busy and this is the most I could do for today 

Also thank you for everyone who has been complimenting me on my story  

Okay now to my extremely short chapter! 

----------------------- 

Styles saved me

Chapter 8

Harrys POV

As I ran back to the hospital I heard someone say "hey you, your the guy Alyssa broke up with me for, well now I'm gonna break your face!" crap. It was rob, he must have waited for me to come back so he could beat me up. "rob go away, I don't want to fight you, and Alyssa doesn't like me like that." I said "oh, so now you think you know her better than I do?!?! News flash mr. Perfect you don't know her, you don't know one god damn thing about her!!" he was right I didn't know much about her "I know she hates you!" I started to yell "I know she and her best friend, kim, are directioners. I know she is kind and sweet and deserves better than you. I know she has beautiful brown hair and amazing brown eyes. I know she has a great smile and that she is the most amazing person I have ever met. I know that I love her!!" I screamed at rob. "I'm going to kill you!!!" he screamed as some people began to look in our direction. Rob swung at me but I dodged it I smiled to myself which distracted me so he managed to hit me. I punched him and he kicked me which caused me to trip and fall to the ground. I noticed that a huge crowd was watching, one person was filming and a girl ran into the hospital. I looked back at rob who said "this is for taking my girl" he kicked my body and I hit the wall behind me. A sharp pain shot through my skull. He kicked me one last time before he heard the police coming and he ran of in one direction (see what I did there :P) I watched him getting away as my body started to become numb and my eyes slowly closed and the world became dark.

Kim's POV

I ran outside adrenalin pumping through me. I looked around and noticed a swarm of people (mostly girls) hen I saw rob running away "ROB GET BACK HERE" I screamed as I ran as fast as I could after him. When I finally reached him I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "I swear to god if you hurt him your a dead man!" I said as the cops pulled up "officers this is Robert Hayes he was the one who attacked Harry styles" I told them " thank you" they said as they hand-cuffed rob and put him in the car. I ran back to the sea of people around Harry. When I got closer I noticed that there were tons of fans and paparazzi and a few doctors from the hospital "stupid paparazzi" I mumbled "listen up!" I yelled and everyone looked at me "anyone who isn't a doctor back up and give him some room!" they stayed where they were but continued to look at me "if you don't he could die!!" I yelled and everyone backed up.

Alyssa's POV

I hope noting happened to Harry, if something happened to him I would never be the same. I wish I could just jump out of this hospital bed and see him and make sure he was okay. but no, I can't, I'm stuck in here hopelessly waiting. I looked around the room anxiously wanting something to distract me. After a while my eyes settled apron the remote control that also could call the nurse. I mentally slapped myself for being so idiotic, I'm telling you these pills made me extremely stupid sometimes. I picked up the remote knowing that this could be the only hope of finding out how Harry was, and for a moment I though 'what if he isn't okay. What if pressing the button and talking to the nurse will be a bad thing' I thought about my decision and decided that even if it was bad news I still needed to know. I pressed the button and waited for a moment before the nurse came in.