How (Y/n) arrived at Fairy Tail

This chapter happened in the first-second episode when Natsu and Lucy are going to Fairy Tail!

~Emmi-chan(author -chan)

~Third person's pov~

"S-Sliverclaw! K-Kathy-chan! The train is a-arriving!!!" (Y/n) stammered as she glanced between her exceed and a bunny-cat-like animal (the cute animal that Mavis saved when she was a kid* those who didnt watch Fairy Tail Zerø will not know * And thanks to Senpai-desu, I found out it called a curily).
​​​​​​
~Third person's pov~

"(Y/n) stop stammering and head into the train!" Katherine the exceed seemed to be ready to slap the poor girl's face." Ki ki!" Sliverclaw agreed with the fluffy sliver exceed who is now dragging (y/n) in the ready-to-set-off train. "Hop in, darling! Fairy tail awaits!"

~Time skips~

The (h/c)-head maiden stepped off the train and looked in awe at the buildings and scenery in front of her. "Hope I-I dont g-get l-l-lost!" She sighed dramatically as Sliverclaw attempted to push her to the direction of the well-known guild while failing miserably.

"Ki! Ki!~" Sliverclaw grunted as she called out to Katherine. "What do you mean that we are running out of time?" (Y/n) picked up Sliverclaw before she squeaked in surprise as Katherine lifted her up and flew towards Fairy Tail.

"Stop struggling, darling! We are going to crash into the wall!" Kathy attempted to fly above the building when the stubborn girl tried to get out of the grips of the female Exceed. "K-Kathy-chan!!!"

~Lucy's pov~

"Wait! Did you hear that?" Natsu looked up into the sky.

"What do you mean, Natsu? I don't hear a single thing!" I huffed, a little annoyed. Natsu frowned, obviously unhappy with himself as he tried to pick up the sound that he heard.

"KATHERINE!!!!"

"E-eh!?" I jumped just right off the way as something crashed on the spot where I just was. "What?" I mumbled to myself.

"S-Sliverclaw, you should have help to stop her!" The dust slowly settled down and a girl sitting on the ground gently scolded an animal near her who seemed to be worried. "Ki ki!" It gently nuzzled the maiden.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I walked towards the girl who lifted up her head, (e/c) eyes shined innocently.

"W-w-well-l... I-I'm-"

"Hey you! What do you think you are doing?!?!?!" The hot-headed Natsu yelled/shouted at the frightened girl.

"SLAP!"

~

First chapter and I am really excited to continue writing so yea! Cliff-hagger!!~
​​​​​​Hope you comment and like and... and Idk...
Anyway, baiii to next time!~
​​​​​​