Loke/Leo (The Ending)

~ Time Skips~

"Say (N/n)-chan~ What do you like to eat?"

​​​​​​"..."

"Or you want to eat an ice-cream?"

"..."

"Salad?"

"Why am I here?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow as Loke continued to 'guess' what she wants. She was 'kidnapped' by Loke and was placed in a room which grand decorations abd stuff.

"I'm not hungry." (Y/n) sighed when Loke paused to think about another type of dish when the maiden just rose up from the 'grand' chair she was sitting, pressing a finger on to Loke's lips to silence him as she move to exit from the room.

"Wait."

"Hm?" (Y/n) turned to the slightly disappointed Loke who had tried his best to please the girl.
"What can I do for you?" Loke used a tone that (Y/n) never heard him used before. It was way serious than he normally will be.

"Well..." She hesitated.

"Why not I give this to you." It sounded more of a suggestion than a question. Loke grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and placed something metal on to her palm.

"Don't forget about me~" A slight smile on his lips before he quickly pressed his lips against hers.

Frozen to the spot, (Y/n) could only allow Loke to slowly kiss her.

"Sayonara, my love~" A flirty wink and he is gone.

"What... just happened?" The maiden quickly looked into her palm where Loke placed his little gift.

The gold key of the Lion. A small piece of paper laid under it.

It said:

You can summon me anytime you want. I will always be there for you, my love~

"Wow?" A small laugh want to exit her mouth but she kept it in, just smiling at Loke's cheesiness.

"Thank you."

~