The true power of the Fairy Angel...

It is when the Battle of Fairy Tail had already started. So I will focus more on the fight that includes (y/n).
~ Em-chan (Author-chan)
​​​​​​
​​​​​​~ Third person's pov~

(Y/n) brushed her white fluffy fur coat as she fixed her flowing hair dancing in the wind. The black leggings were shoved into snow white boots with fur on the top. "K-Kathy-chan! Over t-there!" The silver female Exceed dived down and gently landing on the ground. Sliverclaw climbed on to (y/n)'s shoulder and pointed into the building, " Ki!" "It's there? O-okay… Let's go." (Y/n) ran towards the towering building, slowly going deep in her own thoughts. 
​​​​​​
~ The day where Laxus had made a nuisance at the guild~

The small party heard (y/n) singing at the farthest door. It sounded so heartbreaking that Lucy tried to wipe the tears off her eyes. "(N/n)-chan! Open the door up!" Mirajane knocked on the door.

​​"Leave me alone…" (Y/n) finally answered after ending the song. Ice slowly spread out of the gap under the door. "Stop it, (Y/n). Calm your nerves down!" Erza called out, banging her fist on the door. Ice covered the walls and the temperature started to drop. "(Y/n), listen to me. Laxus had already left. We need you to come out of there and help us teach Laxus a lesson!" Gray shouted as snowflakes started to fall out of nowhere. "(N/n) open the door!" Natsu tried to open the door but failed.

" (Y/n)! Darling, you know what fear did to you the previous time. Don't let it take over you like what you did the last time. Listen to my voice, (y/n)-chan. Think of the gentle waves of the wind. Think about her." Katherine spoke out soothingly. "Ki kiki! Ki!~" Sliverclaw climbed on to the handle of the door.

Click!

The door slowly opened...

"(Y/n)…" Lucy kneeled next to the sniffing girl. "Sorry… I a-am s-s-sorry. S-so sorry!" The younger mage flunged her arms around Lucy's neck, sobbing into her shirt. Lucy soothed her hair, 'baby-talking' to her. Kathy wrapped her paw over (y/n)'s (s/c) hand as Sliverclaw wrapped herself around the maiden's neck. 
"Believe yourself, (Y/n)… We need you."

~ Back to present ~

Determined, (y/n) stepped into the massive door. A cloaked figure looked up from the ground and smirked at the maiden. "I almost thought that you are Mira or Erza. Guess I was wrong." Laxus chuckled evilly at (y/n). The slightly agitated maiden narrowed her eyes at the older mage, giving him a silent warning.

"I don't care who is coming to get you. I am now in front of you so show me some respect!" Her eyes flickered red for awhile. Laxus flinched a bit but his muscles relaxed and he laughed wickedly at her, daring her to come and get him.

"This is getting up to my nerves…" (Y/n) muttered under her breath, pupils are magnificent red, flashing with danger. Laxus sent a lightning bolt straight at her heart. She flicked her hand and a wall of ice reflected the attack. (Y/n) approached the lightning mage menacingly, shades covering her eyes. "It's over baby." She smirked, crimson red eyes boring into his brain.

"Roar of the Elemental Dragon!" Multiple colours escaped her mouth as the impact knocked Laxus off his feet. He struggled to get back up, wounds hurting like mad.

"Mythic Soul: Vampire Demon Soul!"
Her hands turned to sharp claws, armour covered her body only revealing her stomach and shoulders. Dark red metal boots like blood clacked on the ground. Claw-like tattoos marked her face, one across her right eye and another only below her eye. Dark red wings opened behind her back. One flap of the wings, (y/n) rose up to the sky.

"Summon Hades and Demon King!" She opened her palms and soul-like creatures waken at her will. Laxus attacked (Y/n) at her blindspot but only to be stopped by Hades as he grabbed Laxus's throat and threw him across the room. The lighting mage hit the wall so hard that a crack formed behind him.

"Are you giving up already?" She cooed at the older mage as he tried to get up but failed. BOOM!

She turned to the door and Erza gave a warrior cry, attempting to stab Laxus with her sword. "E-er-chan!" The flames left the younger mage's eyes returning back to (e/c). Laxus rolled out of the way just in time as the sword pierced through the ground. "(Y/n), help the others! I will settle things here!" Erza shifted her position as Laxus attacked her. "Go!" "H-hai!"

" Let's go, K-Kathy-chan, S-Sliverclaw!" (Y/n) changed back to her original outfit. "Lose your fire huh, darling?" Katherine smirked at the younger mage. "Ki ki!" Sliverclaw wrapped around (y/n)'s arm.
​​​​​​
~ Time skips ~

"Over there! Drop me off!" (Y/n) cried out and Katherine landed at the top of a building. Thunderbolt lacrimas are hanging above thier heads.

"Mythic Soul: Angel Heaven Soul!"
A pair of creamy white wings opened up, feathers raining down as she flew up to the sun. A white sleeveless dress with a light armour covered in ancient handwriting covered her chest. A ball of golden light floated near her as she summoned it next to her. Barefooted, she leaped on to a cloud. "Thousands of stars surrounding the world, I called out your names! Endless Shooting Wishes!" (Y/n) rasied her hand and did a multiple attacks at once. 'I have to bear the pain. Erza told me that there is a spell cast on the lacrimas.' Lighting struck her from the sky. She cried out in pain.

Katherine attacked with her tail and claws while Sliverclaw copied her. They yelled in the burning pain, trying not to collapse from the pain.

~ Time skips ~

They finally got rid of the lacrimas, exhausted from their efforts and the pain. (Y/n) returned to the normal outfit as she scooped up the tired animals. "'G-great job, you g-guys!" She whispered softly, stroking their fur.

A victory cry was heard from miles. "Fairy Tail!"

~

I did the episode and Battle of Fairy Tail. Only left the Oracion Seis arc. I planning to go on with the Tenroujima arc(is that how you spell it?) And Grand Magic Games arc.
Baiii to the next time!~