Gray Fullbuster (The Ending)

~ Time Skips ~

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Gray ran to the maiden walking calmly towards the mountains for a quiet time.

"Gray? What are you doing here?" The surprised maiden questioned the male who just grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him.

"Hey!~" She yelled, trying to break out of the grip of the male, only to be ignored.

"Close your eyes." He gently said.

"Huh?!" (Y/n) felt soft fingers covering her eyes.

She only felt herself being pulled and pushed to somewhere.

"M-May I open my e-eyes?" She asked, gripping on to his fingers, trying to remove them.

"Not yet. Wait!" Gray stopped the girl from removing his fingers. "Stop!" He turned her around and hugged her, pulling her to his bare chest. "Not yet!"

(Y/n) blushed rapidly as Gray was doing something behind her. "Done." He whirled her around.

Only a small gasp can escape from her mouth.

A stood in the center of a tip of a mountain.

"I thought you were still mad or upset so I thought about cheering you up." Gray smiled at the still shock maiden.

"I... I don't know how to say thank. It is just too beautiful." She looked up at the older male who was watching her. 

Gray inched closer, cupped her face with his hands. "Close your eyes, (Y/n)." He quietly said. Just as the maiden want to protest, he placed his index finger on to her lips. "Close your eyes."

(Y/n) did as told.

Soft, gentle lips touched hers. (Y/n) was smart enough to guess it out but the fact that Gray's lips are so warm, surprised her. 

(Y/n) let herself be wrapped into a hug as Gray kissed her harder. 

"I like you." Gray breathed on to her lips, quickly kissing her before breaking out of the hug.

"You know Juvia will kill me if she found this out." (Y/n) stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "Nah~ She won't." Gray waved it off. "What do you mean?" The younger mage looked at the male.

"Because I will be there." Gray ruffled her hair. "After all, you are now my baby~" He kissed her cheeks.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" Gray asked, holding (Y/n) on the waist as he led her down the mountain. "Sure." 

"You sound a bit sarcastic."

"How would I?"

"I'll race you to the nearest restaurant then."

"I will see you try!"

~