Flames in her eyes...

~ The final day of GMG!!!~

~ Third person's pov ~

"The last day of the Grand Magic Games is finally here!!! First, let all teams step forward!!!" Chapati cried into the microphone for the billion time of the week.

The teams stepped forward as they looked up at their audience.

"Now, the new team of Fairy Tail!~"

Erza, Gajeel, Laxus, Gray and...

"Go! Darling! Go!" Katherine and Mavis cheered loudly, earning several sweatdrops. Meanwhile, Silverclaw held up mini pom-poms in its paws, doing a little dance.

(Y/n) looked at the other teams without a hint of warmth.

Shivers went down her admirers' spine as the not-longer friendly (Y/n) stared/glared at them coldly. Gray and the other Fairy Tail members just shut their mouths, knowing that nothing could stop an angry (Y/n).

"My goodness! (Y/n) is serious today!" Chapati was hopping on one foot to the other. Yajima was silent as Mato shivered a bit at the sight of the blazing eyes of the (h/c)-haired maiden. "It comes with no surprise as her fellow guild members are being pushed to their limits by force. The win against Natsu and Gajeel and the Twin Dragon Slayers will at least make her less cold." Yajima silently noted as he looked blankly at (Y/n).

"How do you know so much about Fairy Tail, Yajima-san?" Chapati questioned the older man. Yajima just said he knows more than they knew.

~ Time skips ~

The teams arrived at the venue they were located at. All around Crocus, the team spread out all over the city.

"Let the battle begins!!!!!"

BOOM!!!

The signal is sent clearly to all teams as they began their move.

"All team are moving and finishing up other guild members in a flash! Wait! Fairy Tail have not moved a single bit!!!" Chapati leaped to his feet once again.
Fairy Tail just stood there, closing their eyes. Waiting for something...

"What are they doing?!" Hibiki hissed at the larcima screen projection as he started to calculate the chance of winning this year's GMG. Ren and Eve just frowned at (Y/n) who had a calm expression all over her (s/c) face. Her fellow guild members are all waiting for something which everyone is confused and slight bit annoyed about.

"Majority of the participants are wiped out! Fairy Tail had yet to move!!! What on earth is going on?!?!" Chapati was given an other microphone as he had destroyed the previous one with his voice.

"Master Mavis, what did you told them yesterday? What are they doing?!" Makarov was impatient. Mavis just gently explained that they have to calm their nerves before they proceed further on.
She stood up and yelled out for Fairy Tail to start their mission.

(E/c) eyes opened slowly at First Master's command. After all the team members' eyes are opened, slight hint of confidence flared in their eyes, they proceeded with the mission, "Roger!!!"

"Fairy Tail is finally on the move!!!!!!!" Chapati was given a glass of iced water and another microphone.
Rufus saw them coming and used the same move he used to wipe out all members in the first day of the GMG.

Following the instructions of Mavis, Fairy Tail dodged it perfectly in two seconds. Laxus was a lighting mage, thus there is no effect on him if he got struck by that spell.

~ Time skips ~

Fairy Tail moved to the allocated areas that Mavis have pointed out. (Y/n) was calmly walking towards a fountain and she sat on the edge of it, admiring the view.