The past...

This chapter will be a bit sad. But not that sad that you will cry(maybe).

~ Emmi-chan (Author-chan)

~Third person's pov~

​​​​​​Lucy stood in a centre of a ball of light. " (Y/n), where did you brought me to? Eh? (Y/n)? Where are you!?"

"Up h-here!" 

Lucy looked up to find (Y/n) float on air. " I have cast a spell that will show you my past." (Y/n)'s white shirt with (s/f/c) flower patterns on lifted up a bit as she did a triple somersault in the air. Her guild mark shimmered gently by the light. She had asked Mirajane to help her put it at (place of choice). (F/c) slowly blending to (s/f/c) with (glitters/sparkles/etc.)(refer to 'Author-chan's note' for more details).

The light slowly casted a shade of pale blue...

It showed a younger (y/n) in the view with a family of three. A father, mother and a older sister. "We are normally called fey as we are born with abilities not magic." The scenery changed into the young (y/n) floating on air, teleporting to another place ,chatting with animals of all kinds and communicating with her older sister telepathically.

"Is that why you are able to understand Katherine and Sliverclaw?" Lucy reached out touch the image of (y/n) talking to animals, only to find her hand going through it. (Y/n) nodded.

"There was a war between humans and fey as humans are afraid of fey just because of our differences, destroying the little garden city where all fey live together, away from humanity. It killed my family with my beloved sister, I was lost. I lose control on my powers nearly killing kind-hearted, innocent people where ever I go..." The scene melted into fires surrounding villages and blood painted on the walls and ground. A crying (Y/n) kneeling over a bloody body, ice covered the floor. Lucy gasped at the sight.

"I was found by a dragon named Moonstone, the dragon queen. I learn Elemental Dragon Slayer Magic together with a younger girl named Wendy who learnt from Moonstone's sister. When the dragons left, I decided to find our missing dragons. I was then found by a guild master of Caitshelter, Roubaul. I united with Wendy-chan who was already there and stayed at the guild for three years, promoted to a S-class mage. We hatched our Exceed together. I left once again to continue to find the dragons." (Y/n) smiled at Lucy, finally perching on the bed of hers.

Lucy then realised that the spell was over. "What happened next? And why is the spell over?"

"That's because I don't need the spell. I went to an island as found my great-grand aunt, Mavis-"

"Nani?!?!~ You are our founding master's great-grand niece?!?!?!?!" Lucy started to pull her hair, unable to process the new information.

(Y/n) giggled gently at her reaction. " I have trained at the island for four years and decided to leave to continue my journey. I heard wonderful stories about Fairy Tail from my great-grand aunt and wanted to join! And here I am!" She chirped swirling mid-air.

"That...that alot of things…" Lucy rubbed her temples. "Besides, your decorations... They are beautiful..." Lucy sighed in awe, looking at the painted walls of the four seasons blending together. "Thank you, Lu-chan!"

"By the way, are you planning to tell the other guild members?" Lucy stretched herself, rubbing her eyes already tired because of using too much brain juice. "I told Master that he will share this information with the others when he thinks that they are ready." Flipping on to her bed, scratching Sliverclaw behind the ears, before snapping her fingers making a cup of tea appear in front of Katherine.

~ Meanwhile ~

"NANI?!?!~"

The guild interrupted into loud chatters. Master frowned knowing that he could have chose another time to tell the guild. "Jii-chan! Tell us you are joking!" Gray shoved his face in front of Master. Natsu punched Gray aside yelling at the master to tell the truth.

"Don't you punch me like that without a single reason, hot-head!"

"Don't yell at me if you don't know my reason, ice princess!"

The duo started a fight again, raising the commotion.

​​​' I can't believe it, I will need to hear from you only to prove Master, (y/n).' Gray, Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel and other boys thought in their hearts.

~ Back to Reader-chan ~

" I couldn't believe you easily let Master tell the others. This could affect the relationship between you and the guild members." Lucy shook her head as she painted her fingernails cherry red.

"Well, it is better said earlier so that surprises are expected eariler and over earlier." (Y/n) muttered, painting hers (f/c) striped with (s/f/c).

"I agree with, (N/n)-chan." "Ki!" Kathy-chan helped Sliverclaw paint her claws. (Y/n) shrugged as she gently put a cherry blossom sticker on one of her nails before proceeding to paint her toes. Lucy looked at (y/n) before a lightbulb flickered above her head.
​​​​​​" Say (N/n)-chan, did you realise that you are not stuttering like before?~" Lucy grinned wickly.

"S-S-SHUT U-UPPP!!!"

~
Oh! *clear throat*
Baiii to the next time!~