Natsu Dragneel (The Ending)

"Hey."

"Huh?" (Y/n) turned around.

Natsu stood behind the maiden who was on the way back home. 

"You made everyone worried about you." Natsu came closer to meet her (e/c) eyes, shining innocently at him. 

"What do you mean, Natsu?" She broke the eye contact, staring somewhere else except Natsu.

She heard a long sigh from the pink-headed mage in front of her. "You didn't come to the guild for a few days which is unusual for a girl like you." Natsu had a extremely worried look on his face.

"Are you still mad?" (Y/n) was instantly taken back by his question, even taking a step backwards. She looked at the frowning Natsu, trying to form the words in her mouth, however she could not move her lips.

"Are you mad?" Natsu asked (Y/n) the same question for the second time. The maiden shook at his question, eyes turning pale blue back and forward.

"I... I... Huh?!"

Natsu wrapped his muscular arms around her to steady her. "I'm sorry." He muttered into her (h/c) hair, tighting his grip.

"I... forgive you." (Y/n) closed her eyes, hugging back the older teen.

"If you have forgiven me, why didn't you went back to the guild?" Natsu hardly show his soft side to anyone.

"I am not ready." She answered back plainly, opening back her eyes. Just as she was about to release the grip, Natsu crashed his lips on to her.

A tiny gasp escaped from her mouth, but she moved her lips to match his, slowly closing her (e/c) eyes that shone with some much gentleness.

Natsu kissed harder, their lips moving in sync until they both break away to catch a breath.

"I was not expecting that." (Y/n) quietly said after a couple of silence staring at each other.

"You will be expecting for more." Natsu grinned, quickly kissing her on the cheeks. "After all... I like you." He looked at (Y/n) sincerely.

(Y/n) playfully punched his arm. "I know that you will not be joking when it comes to this kind of stuff." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I didn't know that you can kiss that so hotly." Natsu teased, only to be whacked on the head.

"What is with you and the word 'hot'?" (Y/n) countered back, trying to break out of Natsu's strong grip on her waist.

"Uh-huh~ Until I get a hot kiss by you, I will let you go." Natsu smiled playfully at the maiden who pited a bit at his little test of his.

(Y/n) looked a bit embarrassed but quickly kissed Natsu on the lips. She got out of his grip and was ready to race to Lucy's house.

"See you tomorrow, (N/n)-chan!~" Natsu yelled at her before running away, so that Lucy will not see them together.

(Y/n) smiled. 

"That boy..." A laugh escaped her lips. "Guess I'm falling for you."

~