Hibiki Laytis (The Ending)

~ Time Skips ~

"So you asked me to go shopping with you?" (Y/n) folded her arms over her chest, glaring at the smiling Hibiki. "When I could have did something more productive, you dragged me to do shopping."

Hibiki just smiled and dragged her around, trying to please her in different ways.

(Y/n) had a chibi pokerface all the time, while Hibiki is busy shopping for his own stuff.

"You know you can just-"

"I want somebody to keep me company as I do so." Hibiki remained calm while (Y/n) is obviously hiding from the fangirls staring at Hibiki as he walked to shop to shop.

"You can ask Eve or Ren, you know that." Rolling her (e/c) eyes, (Y/n) 'tsked' at Hibiki who is frowning at the stormy mode the maiden is in.

"Do you something important to do?"

"Yes, I do." Raising her eyebrows at the sudden question.

"What I find surprising is that you could have rejected the offer, but you came." Hibiki slung his shopping bags over his shoulder.

"Correction! You dragged me here, even when I rejected it."

Hibiki just sighed and placed something in (Y/n)'s gloved hands.

"Well then, you better go and do your important things." Hibiki smiled at (Y/n) as his fangirls squealed in delight, heart-shaped eyes.

Before the young mage could say something, Hibiki left the shopping mall.

The sigh of relief escaped (Y/n)'s mouth but she bit her lips when she remembered the small box Hibiki shoved into her hands.

Warily, (Y/n) opened the box to only find a shining inside. A small card underneath it.

I love you. I hope you accept my feelings.

"I don't think anyone could reject your feelings."

~