Tenroujima!~

~ Third person's pov ~

The list of chosen S-class takers was read out. The guild was in chaos as they find a parter for the test. "(Y/n)-nee-chan, so what are you going to do?" Wendy hugged Carla to her chest. The older mage giggled and whispered something into her ear which made Wendy's eyes go wide opened. "Are y-you serious?" "Hmmm!~" She hummed as she winked at her younger sister.

~ At Lucy's house ~

"Cana!!!"

"H-huh?" (Y/n) placed down her apron before she raced to the bathroom. "W-what happened? Kyaa~!" She pushed opened the door and she slipped on the wet floor, flying straight into the bathtub in the middle of the two ladies. A chibi pokerface (Y/n) got up to the surface of the water, all soaked. There was awkward silence before they burst into laughter. 

"What do you mean that you are quitting the guild?" Lucy gasped at the older brunette mage. "T-that's r-ridiculous, Cana-san!" (Y/n) cleared the empty bowls and plates and squad down next to the two other mages. Cana gravely explained about Gildarts being her father. She looked at the two wide-eyed girls in front of her with teary eyes. "I will be your partner!" Now it was Cana's turn to look wide-eyed. Lucy explained that she could not let a fellow guild member just simply quit because of a lame reason. The youngest maiden smiled warmly at both girls, thinking about something else that was similar to this scene.

~ Years ago ~

"Onee-chan, w-what are you talking about? You can't just left me behind! You promised! You p-promise to protect me!" A small Wendy cried in a young (y/n)'s arms. "I promised and I will do that for the rest of my life. Wherever you are, I will protect you. Like I promised ... And I have made up my mind to quit Caitshelter to find our dragons and travel around the world."

~ Back to present ~

"I have still keep that promise of ours..." (Y/n) whispered to herself before she slept as she watched Lucy breath deeply across the room...

~ Next day ~

The selected candidates for the S-class test stood in front of a huge ship whuch have a Fairy Tail symbol on it. They stepped up aboard and...

"(Y/N)!?!?!?!"

"Heya~!" She chirped and smiled friendly at the shocked guild members. She clucked at their faces, even Loke's glasses are sliding down his nose. "S-surprise?" She fiddled with the ribbons on her dress. It is similar to Mavis's one but with (f/c),(s/f/c), white and gold. "H-how?!"

"After all, she is Master Mavis's great-grand niece. (Y/n) have the right to come along and she also a S-class wizard." Master Makarov looked at the still frozen on the spot mages. "Anyway, congratulations for being second for 24-hour Endurance Road Race." Makarov grunned widely at the blushing mage.

​​​​​~ At the day of the race ~

A loud noise was heard and the race started. "S-sorry, Wendy!" (Y/n) speed past her sister. "I have never seen Onee-chan that active in an event before." Wendy noted aloud.

The older shy mage made a wolf-whistle and waves surrounded her, boosting her up. "Transform!" A blinding light surrounded her and a... Swimming suit appeared?!

Gray looked up and saw (Y/n) surfing on the waves with a surfboard. "Huh?!" "S-sorry guys!" She flicked her hands and the waves crashed on to the mass of people. Mist clouded the area and (y/n) transformed into a hot tank outfit with platform running shoes. At the platforms, they collect kinetic energy and magic power in the air giving speed. "Yeah!" She cheered before disappearing in a cloud of dust.

~ Time skips ~

"First place is Happy with (Y/n) close behind!" 

"I made it o-out alive!" A flash of light, (y/n) is back to her sleeveless shirt and mini-short skirt at the beginning of the race. "Ahhh!!!~" She turned to find, Erza, Natsu, Jet, Gajeel, Gray and a few more with a giant mob of mages behind them. 'Why do I have a bad feeling?'