Dragons Ascend!

​​~ Third person's pov ~

~ The chaos ascends ~

Everyone's nightmares had finally arrived. The Eclipse Project was completed as Princess Hisui summoned the guards to prepare to launch the hidden 'cannon' in the object.

"My dears mages, please help me in defending Crocus! An army of dragons are coming to attack us! We might do all that we can to protect the city!" The King of Crocus cried out to the fellow mages listening to his speech.

"We are in!!!"

​​​​The King turned to the Fairy Tail mages in surprise and relief.

"We are going to protect the others with all that we can!" They yelled. 

Several mages nodded in agreement and started to volunteer for the huge job that they will have. They agreed with Fairy Tail. They have to protect the ones that they care for, correction must protect the ones they care for.

"Thank you. Thank you so much! …kabo…" The King was immediately covered in the mouth before the others could heard him. Unfortunately, it was too late. Most of the wizards are staring at him like crazy.

"Let's go to work !"

~ Time skips ~

(Y/n) was busy looking for dragons in the dark night. The Ecplise Project was completed with Natsu's rescue team present there.

"Any sign of a mass of dragons?" Gajeel asked. The Dragon Slayers crowded around him. It seemed like they had discussed a plan or something like that.
"No." The soothing voice called back, despite their current situation.

"I don't know why but I feel like this is my death door?" Sting muttered under his breath. Sharp Dragon ears heard his worried voice.

The group immediately started a conversation. Which is definitely not pleasant.

(Y/n) stayed quiet, noticing the racing heartbeats of her fellow friends. She took a deep breath and she sang.
(Video above!)

The gentleness in the song mixed with soothing tones calmed their nerves.
The music echoed through the air, each mage looked up to see who was it, unfortunately they were unable to do so due to the darkness of the night.

"Whose voice is that?" Natsu asked no one.

"Onee-chan…" Wendy could not help but cry.

"Minna… Let's do it together… As one… United!" She pumped a fist up, shades covering her eyes, a hint of a tear, knowing that the possibility of one dying had deeply increased…

~ Time skips ~

The ground was shaking, thanks to the incoming dragons. The Ecplise Project seeemed to have failed as it is not an army of dragons coming from above but from the time traveller machine!
"Let's go!" The team of Dragon Slayers dispersed to help the other guilds.

"H-hai!" (Y/n) floated up and hunting down for a dragon to battle with.
Not long later, Dragon verse Dragon Slayer, the fight to a possible death of either one or even worse… both…
ROAR!

A blast of earth erupted under (Y/n).
The maiden looked down to see who was it and saw a dragon whipping its tail getting rid of wizards here and there in a flash.

"Snow Fang!" Eve cried out. 

No effect.

"It seemed like only Dragon Slayers will be able to defeat a dragon…" Hibiki was quickly typing on his Achrive.

"Get out of the way!"

Blue Pegasus looked up to see a flash of white before the dragon was crashed into the wall by the sudden impact.

"Who is that?!" The Dragon was completely unhappy with the attack. He roared here and there, demanding that 'annoying' human to come out.

"Slience!"

A claw whipped past the creature's snout. Dust slowly cleared as a slim figure stepped out of the cloud of dust. "It's me." (Y/n) looked up, a hint of confidence shone in her (e/c) eyes.

"What gives you the right to do that?" The Dragon hissed, earth rising.

"And who gives you the right to talk back at me?" The girl purposely spat out the 'me'. The Dragon rose an eyebrow if he could have one.

"Who are you?" A slight bit of curiosity in his deep rumbling voice.

"Respect me, darling. That's very rude of you to talk to me like that. Or should I say Princess?" Ruby eyes flashed at the shaken Dragon.

"Roar of the Elemental Dragon!!!"

The blast of multi-coloured attack landing right on the dragon's head.

"Roar of the Earth Dragon!"

Earth crashed on to the maiden. Or not.
A circular ball was slowly seen absorbing the attack. It slowly transfer to the maiden who was smiling.

"Need some energy." She returned the look from the hacking dragon.

"Who taught you that?" His voice softer now.

"My mother."

"I mean who? The name."

"Your Queen or she's still now…"

"Child, you know who you are tal-"

"That's right. Moonstone, the Dragon Queen, taught me Elemental Dragon Slayer Magic. I will be the Princess to be exact."

"My lady!" The Dragon bowed down. (Y/n) seemed flustered at his sudden response. 

Blue Pegasus was like looking at them with confusion, thousands of questions ran through their heads.

"I need your help. Please help me." (Y/n) kneeled down on one knee. Sincerity in her eyes, she looked down on the ground.

The dragon nodded his head and allowed her to climb on.

Motherglare layed eggs and mini dragons attacked the others. Natsu was attacking the Future Rogue with the team now all separated. Cobra joined the fight in awhile ago. (Y/n) changed her focus on something else important.

"Find my sister."

~ Time skips ~

Wendy struggled in reasoning with the jade dragon who had the ability to remove clothes with a flick of his claw.
The talkative dragon was laughing at one moment then roaring in another.

Thing heated up with Natsu befriending Atlas Flame as he had respected Igneel, Natsu's foster father. Rogue encountered with problems about his present and future, learning about the future that he will have. Sting tried to help him with it.

Mages are starting to lose ground as there magic is decreasing lower and lower more and more rapidly.

Chance of one getting killed is higher by each second past.

"We have to hurry! Do you find her?" The now known Dragon as Earthquake scanned through the whole chaos but shook his head.

"Where are you, little sister?"