Ready? Set... GO!!!

~ Third person's pov ~

~ The following day ~

After that intense training and experience with (Y/n) yelling at them to correct their aimings and stuff. But still, (Y/n) is best in training them for the better.

"Girls!!!~ Wakey up!!!!" Mirajane yelled.

•••

"I said WAKE UP!!!!!!!"

"Yes ma'am!!!"

~ Time Skips ~

"Okay girls~ Today, we will be moving to another area." (Y/n) smiled. The girls could only sleepy nod. "Come on girls!~ Put some enthusiasm into it!~" (Y/n) laughed.

The girls could only sweatdrop at that.

"Obviously, she have forgotten that she had been training us till pass midnight..." Lisanna yawned.

"Maybe she had forgotten all about what happened yesterday..." Jenny drowsily lean on to Mirajane who pushed her away, letting her fall to the ground. 

"Come on gals!!!~ What if I say we are going to the..." (Y/n) paused, causing everyone to yell in annoyance.

"Beach!!!" (Y/n) cheered.

"ONEE-CHAN!!! Are you serious?!?!" Wendy hugged (Y/n).

The girls started to have some enthusiasm in them until Jenny said something that people will normally will not think.

"Did you say bitch?" Jenny asked.

"What the hell is with that question?!?!" The girls yelled at her.

"I said beach." (Y/n) sighed, emphasizing the beach.

"Bitch?"

"Beach!"

"Bitch?!?!"

"I said BEACH, YOU IDIOT!!!!"

~ Time Skips ~

"Ow~"

Jenny rubbed her head. Mirajane sweatdropped nervously at that.

"You shouldn't pushed (Y/n) too far." Mira said.

"We will be staying here for four days. So let's enjoy ourselves as we stay here~" (Y/n) flashed a half closed smile.

"Alright!!!"

~ Time Skips ~

"Jenny!!!"

The said girl turned to Mirajane who is running towards her.

"Shall we start the plan?" Mira suddenly had this very creepy look. They are out in the beach, wearing their swimming suits, hoping that their stress will be forgotten when they start to play.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!~"

The maiden turned around with a (you can choose the colour you want) bikini/swimming suit.

​​​​​​"Come here. We have some plans for you." Jenny smiled.

(Y/n) looked innocently at them but smiled bacl and moved to stand next to them.

Of course, being the shortest among them is kind of weird, especially when Jenny suddenly wrapped her arms around (Y/n)'s slender waist and started to use her fingers to move her way up to her chest.

"Jenny!!!" (Y/n) yelled as she was trapped by the arms of Jenny as she strangely strong to keep (Y/n) still.

"Remember the small test that will be able to kill you?" Jenny emphasized the 'you'. (Y/n) whimpered as Jenny touched her *cough**cough*.

Mirajane was just there, watching things happen.

"It is going to be interesting~" Mira cooed.

"Mirajane!!! Help me!!! Not just stand there!" (Y/n)'s face was red as Jenny touched her (s/c) skin.

Mirajane just and said that she must learnt how to help herself.

"MIRA!!!"

​​​​​​~ Time Skips ~

"(N/n)-nee-chan! I was wondered what happened to you!" Wendy turned to (Y/n) who sighed, stumbling towards her younger sister.

"It is best if you won't know." (Y/n) muttered, face turning red as she recalled a memory, obviously is not pleasant.

"Lunch will be served soon. Let's head back to the hotel." Wendy just said as she smiled at (Y/n) who freaked out, screaming that she doesn't want to be with Jenny or Mirajane anymore.

"I can't take it!!!"

~ Meanwhile ~

"Oh my god..." Lyon was trying to stop his blush.

Most of the boys shared the same expression.

"I can't believe that Jenny had tortured (Y/n) like that. She's still... 15." Natsu muttered.

"Her chest is perfect~" Someone sighed dramatically.

"SHUT UP YOU PERVERT!!!" The boys yelled at him.

"But she is cute in her swimming suit though." Sting smiled.

"You should shut up as well..." An incoming blush came.

"Hey! Not like you are disagreeing with me!!!"

"Just shut up!!!"

"You guys like to deny your pounding love~" Loke smirked.

"SILENCE!!!"

​​​~ Back to the girls ~

Everyone gathered back to their hotel and went to change out of their wet swimming suit into a traditional kimono. After all, the area that they are having dinner is a traditional Japanese buffet.

"Girls!"

Everyone turned to Erza.

"Let's celebrate our freedom for today!!!" She smiled.

​​​​​​(Y/n) nodded at that and they did a cheer.

"Tomorrow, there will be some activities lined up for you so let's rest well tonight." The maiden smiled and some other girls nodded in agreement.

"Same for you, (N/n)-chan~"

The said girl turned to Jenny who is suddenly very close to her face. (Y/n) squeaked.

"There will be some more things for you as well~" Jenny emphasized the 'you'.

"Just don't die yet. I'm not done torturing you~"

A smile.

A creepy one...

~