The hits just keep on coming...

Well, I have decided to skip some episodes and go to the main chapter that I want to focus on. So yea! And I think I will be reusing pictures as I am startung to run out of them! 😅
~ Emmi-chan( Author-chan )

~ Third person's pov ~
"E-ekkk!" (Y/n) squeaked through her teeth. "(S/n/n)-nee-chan! Are you ok?" Wendy helped up the clumsy mage. "Y-ya!" She muttered, grumbling under her breath about her clumsiness.

~ A few hours ago ~

"W-wendy-chan!"

"Huh?" Wendy turned to a teary eyed mage in front of her. "(S/n/n)-nee-chan!" She leaped into her older friend's opened arms. The other guild members are confused, except for Lucy. "Onee-chan, where have you been? I missed y-you so m-much!" Wendy cried into (y/n)'s chest.

"Wendy…"

"Marvel …"

The Trimen looked at her with interest. "How can I describe her parfum? It is not like the one that I have smelt before." Ichiya sniffed the air twice, trying to confirm himself. "She is special and Erza-san have found it out." Jura smiled at the shorter man.

When the girls finally released thier grips on one another, they giggled, remembering the good old days. The boys stared at (y/n) before drifting off to lalaland as they sighed dreamily at the laughter of the (h/c)-haired mage.

"Come here, my lady!"

In a flash, the Trimen prepared a love couch for Wendy. "Have a hot towel." "Uhm… u-uhm…" Wendy sweatdropped nervously at the three men as they started to 'squeeze' information out of the poor Wendy. "S-stop that! You a-are scaring her!" (Y/n) did a little pouty face at three handsome mages. "Clean up! We are not here to play! Men!" Ichiya started to post. "Right, boss! Right, boss!" 

"I don't bother trying to tell them anymore." Lucy sweatdropped. "Just leave them be a after all they are not constant." Gray noted next to her.

~ Back to present ~

​​​​​They have saved Wendy from Brain not awhile agi and heading back to Hibiki and Lucy. (Y/n) had cured Wendy on the way. "L-lu-chan!" Lucy looked up and saw (Y/n) waving at her. "(N/n)-chan! Wendy! Please help Erza! By the way, you should not be run off when you know Erza is injured!" Lucy scolded the panting mage who gave an apologetic face at her. "Sorry! I-I was too w-worried about Wendy…" She looked at her toes. "It's alright, my Fairy Angel! Now help Wendy and leave the wedding plans to me!" Hibiki wrapped his arms around the shy mage who was trying to stutter out an excuse. "Wedding plans?" A confused Lucy had millions of question marks floating around her head. "Oi!!! Hands off of (Y/n)!" Two feet landed on to Hibiki's face and (Y/n) landed on to two pairs of arms. Natsu and Gray glared at both sides, teeling each other to take their hands off of (Y/n). 

The embarrassed mage mumbled out a stupid excuse and teleported herself next to Wendy, curing Erza. Natsu and Gray had not notice that (y/n) is missing until Hibiki had a chibi pokerface and pointed at her.

~ Huge time skip (sowwy!) ~

"Gah!~" (Y/n) landed straight on the face of Midnight knocking him out as Erza had a chibi shocked face as she was about to land the final attack at the illusionist. "Score!~" She sat on the nosebleeding Midnight who was trying to get the picture of (Y/n) landing on his face, revealing her underwear out of his mind. She winked at Erza before she flew to another place. Jellal had a blushing face as Erza is still frozen on the spot.

~ At Natsu's area ~

"You brat!!!" He swung a fist at Cobra's face who grinning evilly dodging it swiftly. "Siren burst!!!"

Confused, the two boys looked up in the air as a visible sound wave echoed down. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!!!" Cobra tried to cover his ears as he cringed in pain. "Heya!~" Using the same method, the now pumped-up (Y/n), landed a foot on Cobra's face, sending him down on the ground. Wide-eyed, Cobra regained balance and stared at the (h/c)-haired incomer. "Hi!" She waved cutely at both boys, giving them a slight nose bleed.

"Roar of the Elemental Dragon!"

Cobra was too distracted and was hit by the amazing force. He shook his head and growled, concentrating on the girl's thoughts. Surprisingly, he heard nothing. "Did you block me out with telepathy?" He growled menacingly at (y/n) who giggled and did a backflip. "So what if I did?" Her pupils flashed red, a evil grin plastered on her face. "Secret Dragon Slayer art: Explosion Of Elements!" A wave of different elements crashed on the wide-eyed poison Dragon Slayer as he hit the ground, hard. "K.O.!" She chirped before she winked at both boys again and disappeared into the night. 

~ After hearing Hibiki's telepathic message ~

"H-hibiki? Guys?!" Finally, no one answered. "They are going to crash! I-I have t-to save them…" (Y/n) muttered to herself. "Kya~" She slipped down a slippy hill and landed faceflat on the ground. "Great…"

An explosion was heard and she looked up. Christina is really going to crash down. "Oh no…" She floated up and fast-speeded to the spot where Christina was going to crash on to. She did a wolf-whistle and clouds from the sky floated down, making a big nest for the magical bomber.

~ At Chirstina ~

Everyone was saying their final fair wells to the ones they cared for. "We are going to crash!" As the mist in the air slowly blocked their view as they were reaching the ground. Slowly, the flying vehicle sank into something. Everyone opened their once closed eyes and saw a white cushion-like thing below them. Their eyes slowly drifted to crossed-legged (y/n), sitting patiently for them to settle down. "H-hi?"

"(Y/n)!" The boys first left the vehicle as they flung towards her who made a light shield and they had their faces squashed, slowly sliding down. The shy mage slowly opened her (e/c) eyes and quickly apologize for what she have done to them.

"(Y/n)! Aren't you with the others?!" Sherry staggered out of the vehicle as she was the only girl then. "N-nope… I-Is there a-a problem?" (Y/n) mumbled out, shades covering her eyes, a single years dropped down her (s/c) cheek. The boys glared at Sherry as they are thinking that she was the one who caused (y/n) to cry.

~ After finishing the final battle at Caitshelter ~

"Here, Onee-chan!" (Y/n) peeked behind the curtain as Wendy passed her a set of clothes. She pulled back the curtain, revealing a (f/c) dress similar to wendy but with golden flakes splashed as the bottom. White diamonds sprinkle the top as (s/f/c) for the sleeves. (Wait! Is there sleeves?)

(Y/n) and Wendy stepped out of one of the camps as the boys stared at her, a slight of an incoming nosebleed can be seen. "U-uhm? Guys?" (Y/n) asked the motionless boys as Lucy waved her hands in front of their faces. "I think you should not expose too much of your… you know where…" Lucy turned to the confused mage and winked at her, mouthing that she have snatched away alot of boys' hearts. (Y/n) blushed at her comment before pulling up the top of her dress, keeping her hand on her chest.

"Quite an excitement huh?" (Y/n) swirled behind her and almost tackled the person into a hug. "Master Roubaul! I m-missed you so much!" She finally kneed down and hugged the shorter man. "Came a visit once a month and is this your second time? What a surprise!" He patted her head gently like a way a father will do to his child. She giggled behind her (s/c) hand as Wendy smiled at the strong connection between the two of them. "Wendy is always playing at the field when you arrived. A disappointment to you everytime you have visit!" 

"Say Carla-nee, how about you?" Kathy looked at the similar white-furred Exceed who just smiled. Sliverclaw hopped up on to her back and nuzzled Carla friendly. "Carla-nee?" The others looked with surprise and shock. "They are sisters, just l-like Wendy and m-me." The younger maiden replied.

~ Time skips ~

Wendy started to cry and dropped on to her knees as the information was too big to handle. (Y/n) floated down and kneeled next to Wendy, comforting her with a hint of tears in her eyes as well. The impact is the strongest to both sisters. "Why not join our guild? We will care of you." Erza squad next to the both girls. Wendy looked at (y/n) who nodded.
​​​​​"Alright then." 

~
Sort of short but back ti the important notice! Listen up, peeps! Bad news: School is restarting (at my country)and I can't update as frequently as I could now. It will start next week Monday so ya.
Baiii to the next time! I will miss you!~