Lyon Vastia (The Ending)

​​~ Time Skips ~

"Listen to me, (Y/n), you can't go to Gray!"

"Why are you so obsessed in stopping me from talking to Gray or just near to Gray?"

"I'm just protecting you."

"But I am very sure your meaning of protecting is completely off." 

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you have to go all the way to lock me in some room!" (Y/n) folded her arms, glaring at Lyon, frowning back at her.

"This is not some room but my room!" Lyon glared back. "And I don't want Gray to snatch you away before I could make a move." He turned around, blushing at what he just said.

"Second, why did you handcuffed me to your bed?!" (Y/n) rolled her (e/c) eyes at Lyon's previous sentence, yakking at the one handcuffed wrist from the bed post. What's more, the floor is cold and she had to sit on it.

"Only if you are a good girl, I will release you." Lyon frowned deeper, (Y/n) made her (e/c) flash red to show her anger and unfairness.

Lyon just sighed and was ready to go out. (Y/n) flashed her eyes and a pillar of ice appeared in front of the Ice Maker mage.

"You know that's useless..." Lyon rolled his eyes at the Dragon Slayer who just watched him, trying to break the ice.

"What is... this?" A slightly hint of amusement raised in his voice. "Unless you release me." (Y/n) folded her arms, or try to fold them. She growled at the ridiculous strong handcuff as she pulled her left hand again.

Lyon just watch her struggle. Of course he did not want Gray to snatch (Y/n) away from him, but he might be too much...

"Fine..." He unfroze the handcuff, making it melt. "Uhm... Thanks?" (Y/n) looked up at the slightly emotionless Lyon who just stared at her.

He leaned forward, causing (Y/n) to back away, hitting on to the bad post.

"Unfreeze the ice." Lyon calmly said, eyes still on (Y/n) who flinched at his stare. 

The maiden flicked her hand and the ice unfroze.

"Good girl~" Lyon smirked before he kissed her lips, much to her surprise. "And you will be mine." He kissed her on the cheeks before he left, shutting the door behind him.

"What just happened?" (Y/n) was frozen to the spot. "He just confessed his feeling." She thought, blushing, touching her lips where he planted a whole kiss on.

~