Creating...

~ Third person's pov ~

"Is this here?"

"Uhmm~"

​​A cozy cottage stood on a hill, hiden perfectly in the greenery.

"Come on!"

(Y/n) grabbed her younger sister's hand and dragged her to the cottage. 

​​​​​Inside, working tables are placed. Cotton, wools, fabric and pieces so on with of pieces of blueprints littered here and there.

Wendy picked up one of the blueprints and saw a design of a shirt.

"Is this a workshop or something like that?" She looked up at the (h/c)-haired maiden who smiled gently at her.

"It is my workshop. I work with my outfits, designing them and making them with care and passion." (Y/n) led Wendy to one of the tables.

"So is this my punishment?" The younger sister was kind of confused. 

(Y/n) nodded before she continued, "Your punishment is to create a design and make it. You are to wear it for the rest of the day. So you better do a good job." (Y/n) reached out for one of the blueprint, winking at Wendy who smiled a bit, sensing the fun that she would have.

~ Meanwhile ~

"Help me~"

Natsu was in a rollercoaster. His mission was to grab a bread while in the moving vehicle.

"Man!"

Elfman was struggling as well due to the fact that he was too strong.

He reached out from the spinning teacup, ready to grab the small fragile cup of tea.

He got the cup but it cracked under the strength of his fist.

"No!"

~ At the Guild ~

Erza was punished in wearing a dress which could easily seen her underwear.

At first it was not that so bad until Mirajane brought her outside and tied Erza up, starting slapping her butt.
"Say 'I'm sorry, my love!'" Mirajane was in her Satan Soul.

Erza blushed rapidly as her underwear is completely revealed. "I was never that embarrassed in my whole entire life…" She mumbled out.

~ In one of the rooms ~

Gray was trapped with Juvia.

The male was not in a good mode.

First, he was kissed by a monkey. Next, he was trapped with Juvia for the next 24-hours.

'Oh why oh why can't it be (Y/n)? I could survive if it is her…' Gray grunted.
"Gray-sama!!!~"

'Here it goes…' Gray sighed.

•••

~ Outside of the guild ~

"NOOOO!!!!"

Lucy looked up when she heard a sound.

Gajeel coughed behind of her, gaining her attention.

"Hurry up, girl!" He growled before he picked up his guitar. Gajeel was wearing his usual outfit when he goes up on stage to sing.

Once Lucy and Levy(she was dragged along) were ready, he started to sing. The two ladies had to dance.

"Why does it have to be me?~" Lucy whined quietly.

~ Back At (Y/n) ~

(Y/n) shifted her seat as she steadied the piece of cloth.

Wendy was busy sketching out the design as she glanced up once or twice to scan through the materials provided for the both of them. Though there is thousands- no millions of materials provided, the young girl chose carefully.

"Wise choice, Wendy." (Y/n) snapped the (f/c) cloth off with a pair of huge scissor.
"Thank you!" Wendy quickly grabbed the material that she need. She quickly sort out everything and started to get to work.

~ Huge Time Skips ~

Wendy had did half of her outfit, (Y/n) had calmly did three sets of clothes and was about to complete a very complicated outfit.

"Seriously?"

"What?" The older female looked up at the young girl who was about to finish one part of the outfit.

"You don't have to do so quickly. It makes me feel like I'm not good at doing stuff like this." Wensy pouted a bit.

Her sister sighed softly before she headed to the pouting girl. She gently took one of her hands and wrapped her fingers around the smaller palm. She slowly guided her through the cutting and sewing of cloth.

"Patience, carefulness, gentleness." (Y/n) muttered gently, moving Wendy's hands with care, gliding through the steps.

"I'm sure you can do the rest." (Y/n) unwrapped her hands, setting the small hands down. A puzzled look Wendy stared at her. "Come on. Don't act dumb. I know it. I know you can do it." A soft smile played on her sister's lips.
​​​​​​Wendy looked at her before she slowly continued.

'You have grown… Wendy…'

​​​​​​~