Eve Tearm (The Ending)

~ Time Skips ~

Eve grabbed her hand, dragging her to somewhere.

"Hey!~"

Eve just smiled at her, continued to drag her somewhere. Once he turned around, his smile faded off. Just to forget, about her. Just for her, he tried to forget about everything, and let his mind only think his fiancée. (I'm only making it up)

"Eve?" His fiancée asked when the boy suddenly stopped walking.

"Huh?! Uh, yes?" Eve quickly replied his rather confused fiancée before she starts to question about his strange behavior.

"Are cheating on to me?" The fiancée yelled, yanking her hand away from Eve before he could say a thing.

"Eve? What are doing here?" A voice asked, a hint of curiosity in her gentle voice.

"So this is the girl, huh? So you really are cheating on me!" Eve's fiancée smacked Eve's face, tears streaming down her cheeks. "How could you!!! You LIAR! You will pay for this!" She turned to (Y/n) who looked completely confused.

"Please pardon me but I have no idea what's going on." (Y/n) was immediately on high alert, placing her hands on her back, carefully taking out the gloves.

"Huh! You think I'm dumb?" A gun appeared in her hand.

Just before she shot the bullet, Eve grabbed her wrist. 

"Stop it, Maise!" Eve tightened his grip when Maise (the fiancée) struggled to get out of the strangely strong grip of Eve.

"You!"

"I had never. Never! Saying anything about getting married. Or anything about agreeing about you being my fiancée!!!" Eve burst out yelling at Maise who instantly froze.

"You... you!" Tears streamed down Maise's face as she covered her mouth and just choked down her sob.

"I have never only loved you. My heart was along on someone else's. You just forced me to love you." Eve shook his head, pleading Maise to leave him alone with his eyes.

Maise just broke down in sobbing and ran away.

"Sorry about that (Y/n)." Eve apologised sincerely to the slightly taken back maiden. 

"I didn't know you have a fiancée." (Y/n) looked at the older mage just laughed it off.

"I guess it is time." (Y/n) looked at Eve, confusion clouded her (e/c) eyes, flicking purple for a second.

"I love you, (Y/n)." Eve just hugged the shock (Y/n). "That was why I did not want to have a fiancée, especially one who forced to be mine." Eve pressed his forehead against (Y/n)'s.

Even (Y/n) knows that Eve can be a playboy, but the sincerity in his voice made her believe what he said is his true feelings.

A small smile danced on each of their lips.

~