Sayonara...

~ (Y/n)'s pov ~
Earthquake circled the area twice, I did a wolf-whistle and called out for Wendy. Silence answered me.

'Maybe she is busy handling some dragons…' I thought before I grabbed the collar of Earthquake, tugging him back, making a somersault and continued to search my dear sister.

"Wendy!" I cried out. The sounds of crashing and explosion swallowed my voice. I growled in annoyance.

"My lady, I think I could see her now." A deep rumbling voice echoed below me. I slipped under the earth dragon, on his belly, hanging upside down.

"Are you sure?" My (h/c)(h/t) hair was getting tangled in the raging wind. My (e/c) eyes sparkled with delight when Earthquake nodded his earth brown head. I tackled a hug with a surprised dragon before I gripped on to the rough scales on the dragon's body, climbing up, stirring him to the location where he spotted my beloved sister.

~ Meanwhile ~

~ Wendy's pov ~

I was getting annoyed and nervous. The Jade dragon was baring his teeth and I knew that this is the end. Laxus struck him with his lighting bolts.

The furious dragon roared as he whipped his razor sharp claws, knocking Laxus off his feet. "Laxus-san!" I cried out. Mirajane tried to distract the massive dragon but no avail.

"Wendy! Look out!"

I turned just in time before the dragon could clamped his jaws on me, claws whipped out to tear me into shreds.
"No!"

•••

The feeling of something pushing me and the feeling of hard earth rubbing under my cheeks.
I opened my eyes and saw her. My brown eyes widen.

​​"No!!!"

~ (Y/n)'s pov ~

​​​​​​~ A while ago ~

A dragon was roared in a distance.
I tugged Earthquake to the direction where a jade dragon seemed to look furious about something. I spotted Mira, flying around, attacking it with her Evil Explosion. Thunderbolts struck the area and I knew I had to help, now or never.

"Earthquake…"

"Yes, my lady?"

"Head towards the Jade Dragon."

"But, my lady! You told me to find your si-"

"I have a feeling that she is near there."

"Yes, my lady…"

"Come one! Let's go!"

"On it!"

I allowed the earth dragon to hover around for a little while longer before he lifted up his huge rocky wings and soared into the night sky.

~ Time Skips ~

Earthquake managed to arrive at the location that I have pointed out in a record time.

"You humans!!!"

The Jade Dragon was ready to bite out the head of a mage in front of him. Her eyes clouded with fear and panic. Laxus tried to stop the raging dragon before he clamped his jaws on her.

"Wendy…"

I instantly recognised the frightened maiden, my own (e/c) eyes opened wide, understanding the danger my beloved sister was in.

"No…"

Time seemed to slow down…

"No."

My heart was pounding like mad…
"No!"