Grand Magic Games!~

~ Third person's pov ~

~ 7 years later ~

Fairy Tail had started to lose its popularity and only loyal fellow guild members stayed in the ruined guild. "What's wrong, Macao?" Wakaba was smoking on a cigarette as he walked towards the fourth guild master. "I told you to call me master! Anyway, I had never seen Romeo smiled after the disappearance of the other guild members." Tears started to fall from his cheeks as he tried to cover his face as he watched his son.

"How can Acnologia's roar be so strong?!"

"I read from a book that its power is able to destroy a whole island without any trouble!"
"Is it true that they have all died from that blow?"

"Wait! What is that sound?!" Laki cried out and everybody ran outside of the ruined guild. Chirstina the second was seen flew not far away. "Good old Blue Pegasus... Always helping us when needed."

"Men!" A man jumped from the flying vehicle before crashing hard on the ground, causing everyone to sweatdrop. "Ichiya-sama, you did know that I can use my magic to land us down safely." Ren and his two other companions gently landed down. "Blue Pegasus! Wow!~ You guys still looks so cool!" Fairy Tail started to comment on them before they were awkwardly silenced when they started to flirt with the ladies. 

Before Ichiya had cut in, they seemed to have completely forgotten what they came for. "We have noticed that the level of magic near the area of Tenroujima had increased rapidly. I think something is going to happen." Hibiki showed the chart of magic using his Achrive(is that how you spell it?). "Let's go and check it out!"

~ Time skips ~

The small party of Fairy Tail mages managed to travel to the area where Tenroujima was. Disappointed, they seen nothing. "What does the increase in level of magic had to do?" They questioned themselves. "Guys! Look! It is a girl!" Bisca pointed frantically at a blonde hair girl standing with ease on water. She immediately noticed the party of Fairy Tail wizards and she opened her arms out wide, casting Fairy Sphere one of the Fairy Tail's greatest three magics. She took one more look at the gasping mages before she entered the waken Tenroujima.

The other guild members looked at one another before Max noted that she probably knows what had happened.

~ Time skips ~

They left the boat they were on and tried to catch up with the mysterious girl. "Jet! Keep up with her!" Someone yelled out. "On it!" Jet took off immediately leaving a cloud of dust.

'Damn it! She is too fast!' Jet thought as he slowly down before he turned around and froze. "Jet? What happened? Where is she?" The rest of the rescue party caught up with the speed mage before they paused and looked at where Jet was looking.

"NATSU?!?!"

The pink-headed mage was facedown on the ground as someone yelled out to the others to help to carry him up. "Get away! Where is Jii-chan? Where is (Y/n)?!" He yelled, shoving off the small group of boys who was trying to 'save' him. "Huh? Is it morning already?" A voice called out behind them. "Happy!!!" Bisca and Alzack cried out with tears of joy in their eyes.

They found all missing members except...

"Where is (y/n)?" Katherine rubbed her sore head while Sliverclaw tried to pick up her master's scent. The boys panicked almost immediately when they heard that sentence. Laxus paled as Gray punched a tree nearby. "D-don't worry! I'm sure she is ok!" Wendy replied calmly. "G-guys!~"

Everyone turned behind them to see (Y/n) wearing her outfit (the one similar to Mavis's one; refer to the previous chapter), waving shyly/cheerfully at them. "(Y/N)!!!!!" She was tackled down to the ground as people squashed her, giving her a group hug. "C-can't breath!" That's when they finally released her from the straggling hug.