No. No. No!

This is where the battle between Mirajane and Jenny finished it and the OVA no. 5!~ And thanks for the number of reads and likes! Thank you, my fellow readers!~
~ Emmi-chan (Author-chan)

~ Drama continues ~

"What?!?!"

A black headband appeared on (Y/n)'s head with a black rose. A (bondage) appeared with a whip with white sparks as you whipped it.

"I'm sure that I have beat you!" Evergreen posed on her bondage.

"What do you say?" Erza was posing at another side.

"I admit defeat..."

"Well... How about I join in?"

Both girls turned to (Y/n) wearing (bondage of choice) as she whipped her whip, posing as Wendy was trying to hide behind her sister.

"Give up..." The girls are kneeling in front of the pumped-up (Y/n).

"And where do you think you are going?"

A whip sparkled white as it wrapped itself around Lucy's waist who was trying to hide herself in an embarrassing outfit. She was pulled in front of (Y/n) as she was swirling in the air as the whip released the poor Lucy. The (h/c)-haired stepped on to a piece of ice which appeared immediately as she bended down in front of the scared Lucy.

"You are not going anywhere..." She whispered seductively in the blonde's ear.

The Dragon Slayers seemed to hear that sentence thanks to their sharp hearing. "I-I might n-n-need a piece of tissue paper..." They muttered to their teammates who sweatdropped at their reaction.

"Wedding Dresses!~"

"Sorry, Master for dragging you into this!" Mirajane smiled at the shorter who just brushed it off saying that it is the duty of a guild master. "I knew you will come to use!" Jenny had linked arms with Eve.

(Y/n) was smiling at the other mages as she was wearing a pure snow white dress with different shades of blue coloured of flowers gently dyed at the bottom. A middle part of the dress could reveal her long (s/c) legs. A pair of ice-like crystal shoes is slowly connected with snowflakes on her legs.

The long dress trailed behind her, swaying with every step she took. A pair of (e/c) had pale blue snowflakes under it with (f/c) and (s/f/c) on her eyelids. Her hair nicely did in a very complicated (hairstyle of choice).

Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Mystogan and the other boys were like staring at (Y/n)'s chest (after all, they can see from the top). Nosebleed treatment is needed immediately for Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Sabertooth, Fairy Tail and Cerberus Quatro/ Cerberus Puppy.

"Hey~ boys!~" (Y/n) winked flirtiously(did i spell it correctly?) at the rapid nosebleeding boys. Males are screaming in excitement at her as she blew a kiss at them.

Soon, boys started to fight for (Y/n) who dodged their attacks swiftly as they scrambled to have the prize lady. Loke had appeared in order to have a 'battle' with Hibiki for stealing his 'future wife'.
"Now back to bikins!!!"

(Y/n) let them change her outfit as the boys are still grumbling about not having the time with the embarrassed mage. She giggled when she heard their comments.

​​​​​~ At night ~

(Y/n) was calmly strolling around the area as she thought about the battle between Yukino and Kagura. She was trying to tell herself that everything is going to be fine.

BOOM!

An explosion occurred at one of the inn.

"W-wait a-a m-minute! Is t-that Sabertooth's inn?!" She rushed to the inn with her fellow Exceed and Curily hot on her heels.