I Am The Queen!

~ Third person's pov ~

"Roar of the Elemental Dragon!!!"

The burst of flames easily knocked down majority of the girls. 

"(Y/n)!"

Erza came running towards her and attacked her with her swords. Sign of competition flared in her eyes.

​Swords clashed with each other, sparks brightened up the opponents' faces.

Erza leaped back and transformed into her strongest armor she could find.

(Y/n) did a couple of backflip and she paused, removing her dragon wings. Force could be seen as the ground cracked up.

Her (h/l)(h/t)(h/c) hair whipped up, her clothes was waving in the air. Her (e/c) eyes closed.

"Dragon Force."

Her (e/c) eyes opened, it shimmered (colour). Her hair turned a beautiful shade of (colour). A visible dragon tattoo appeared on her neck, its tail hang just before her chest.

"Roar of the Dragon Queen!!!"

"What?!" Erza yelled as the impact struck her whole.

Clouds of dust and the view was not seen.

Erza stood there, her defense breaking apart. She growled back she attacked back, every single one was dodged perfectly.

"Erza-san... (S/n/n)-nee-chan is too strong!" Wendy yelled out, hoping that Titania will be able to hear above all of the noises.

The dust disappeared and (Y/n) was in an attacking position until her features softened up. Her hands moved in a circular motion, picturing a dragon's body. (Y/n) closed her eyes as her movement seemed to be more intense. 

Her hands finally stopped as it pictured out a dragon's mouth with sharp teeth.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art: Dragon's Rage!!!"

She took a step back and pushed her hands forward, opening its 'mouth'. The surrounding elements surged and a blast exited. A visible Dragon roared behind of (Y/n) as the Fairy Queen took the hit.

•••

"I had never knew a silence so tensed like this before..." Wendy finally broke the silence. Cheria nodded in agreement.

The clouds of dust finally disappeared with (Y/n) standing tall and Erza beaten. 

Her Dragon Force disappeared with her hair gently flowing down turning back to her original (h/t)(h/l)(h/c) hair. Her once beautiful (colour) shimmered back to (e/c).

"Erza... Titania was never a joke. A title that suits a standing tall woman who puts herself last in order to protect the ones she loves... cares." (Y/n) gave a hand for Erza who gracefully took it. The younger girl pulled her up without any problem.

"No worry you are called Dragon Queen..." A small smile appeared on Erza's face. A glint of respect shined in her blue eyes.

(Y/n) laughed it off gently, helping to heal Erza. Wendy and Cheria helped shortly after recovering from the shock.

"Actually, I have a small test for our dear (Y/n)..." Jenny smiled darkly as she mysteriously appeared behind of (Y/n).

"How good are your defense and reaction?"

A dark smile...

"It might kill you..." 

'Kill.' A small frown appeared on the younger girl's face.

'Kill...' It slowly disappeared.

' 'Kill?' ' A small devilishly smile appeared.

"Then... have you ever tried to kill someone before?" The grin widened and her (e/c) flashed crimson red through her shades.

​​​​​​~

P.S. For those who watch Assassination Classroom, you probably know where I got that ending phrase~ ;)