How (Y/n) arrived at Fairy Tail (Part 2.)

If I have remembered correctly, the previous chapter ended with a "slap!" I will continue from there. So the chapter~…

P.s. the picture above us a curily for those who don't know😃

~Em-chan (Author-chan)

~Lucy's pov~

"SLAP!!!"

​​​​​​"Ow! What was that for?!" Natsu covered one side of his face. I removed his hand and saw two pawprints and one handprint on his cheek. The girl opened one of her (e/c) eyes and widen in shock. "E-e-e-eh!... I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!!!" She squeaked, hugging herself.

'She looks like her bubble is about to burst...' I sweatdropped, not very sure have to handle this kind of situation. "Uhm... Hi?" I hesitantly said.

"How can 'hi' be a question? It is not lik-" Natsu paused and started to sniff the air. "Natsu! That is very rude of you and what are you doing?!" I yelled.

Natsu ignored me and sniffed the maiden who froze almost instantly.
"Are you a dragon slayer? You smell of...of... a mild violet and lavender scent... Sweet scent…" Natsu slowly drifted into lalaland. "Lucy, can you help me with something?"

I looked down and saw Happy hugging my leg, his tail wagging like a dog. I looked at the maiden's Exceed and understood. "Oh~ Is this love at first sight?~" I giggled under my hand. Happy frowned at my reaction.
"So who are you? I'm Lucy and that's Natsu with Happy." I shifted to help to lift the girl up.

"O-oh... I-I'm (Y-y/n). (Y/n)(L/n)..." (Y/n) took my hand and stood up, dusting her knees. "T-that's Katherine on the left a-and Sliverclaw on the right." She pointed to the fluffy female Exceed and the curily next to her. "So... What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Oh! I am going to the guild named Fairy Tail. I-I like to join t-the guild." She muttered the last sentence. "Really?~ You can come with us! I am also going to join Natsu's guild!" I clapped my hands together. "Natsu!~ Let's go!"

~ Natsu's pov~

 I stared at (y/n) in awe. I could not describe how I'm feeling now. I felt nervous, happy and... and confused. I felt weird and jumbled up. "Natsu!~ Let's go!" Lucy called out. "Hai!" I raced towards the direction of the guild, trying to shake out this strange feeling.

~Third person's pov~

(Y/n) and Lucy had to chase after the energetic Natsu before he disappeared down the hill. Katherine was busy trying to shoo Happy away but failed as he tried to give her fish. Sliverclaw hopped up the female Dragon Slayer's shirt/pants as they travelled towards the well-known guild, Fairy Tail.

​​​​​​~Time skips~

"We are here!" Natsu half-yelled at the girls behind him. They stopped to catch their breaths as they took in the view. "Fairy Tail..." (Y/n) looked in awe as she took a few steps back to look at the whole building. Lucy planned to reach out to push open the door but Natsu have other plans.

"We are back!" He kicked opened the door, flames in his mouth. Happy chorused Natsu and flew up. (Y/n) smiled quietly, glad that she had finally made it...

~

The next chapter is going to be done soon (I hope).
Baiii to the next time! 
* I failed at making a cliff-hagger 😣