Say Goodbye!!!

~ Third person's pov ~

"This is so refreshing!~" Jenny stretched herself in Fairy Tail's swimming pool. The group of girls have came back from their beach stay and currently relaxing in their swimming suits, dipping into the water.

"I felt like there is peace! At last!" Lisanna sighed as Erza just kept her mouth shut until (Y/n) pass her a stawberry shortcake.

​​​​​​"I feel like something big is going to happen though..." Lucy sweatdropped nervously at her sudden thought. Cheria and Wendy giggled at their older friend who suddenly started to spill out some complaints about life.

(Y/n) laughed softly at Lucy. "Lu-chan, you don't have to worry. Just try to relax as much as you can while the boys are gone!" The young maiden removed the cloth she was wrapping around her body to reveal a , skillfully jumping into the water.

"Onee-chan never gets out of battery when she is in water." Wendy remarked as she jumped into the water to join her sister. Cheria cheered as she followed them.

~ Time Skips ~

BANG!

The girls who are relaxing onatabtly snapped their heads to the direction of the guild's main door. 

"Yo! We are back!" A familiar chirpy voice rang out. "We are back!" A neko jumped up.

"Natsu? I thought you said you will only be back after two weeks?" Lucy stood up as she started to calculate the number of days past.

"It is only 1 week amd a half!" She yelled. Natsu just grinned before a group of boys piled into the guild.

"Is it only me or something is off." Erza muttered so only the girls are able to hear. Jenny just shrugged until she saw Blue Pegasus boys chatting happily with Lamia Scale.

"Maybe... ya..." Jenny pointed at her guild's boys. "Why are all the boys together?" Yukino came with a glass of cocktail in her hands as she spotted Sabertooth's energetic master talking to Natsu.

"Hey!"  

The boys turned to the group of girls who are glaring at them, flames in their eyes. "Did you guys... planned this?" Erza rose up, her voice dripped with venom.

"Why do you say so?" Gray and Natsu including their Master looked rather uneasy.

"(N/n)-chan!!!" Erza looked into the swimming pool. A flash of red was seen then the water rose and (Y/n) stood above the water, in her water Dragon Form.

"That's really not nice, Master..." Her eyes opened and a hint of red was seen in her ocean blue eyes (in water Dragon Form, her eyes are ocean blue).

"You know that I don't like liars or should I say... perverts." She hissed, claws extracting from their hidden places.

Shock​​ masked the boys' faces as the girls just stared back deadly.

"I read your mind, dear."

Screams could be heard from outside as the boys quickly ran out to save their dear lives where charging girls pounced on to them to pay for what they have done.

"Happy! Patherlily!" The blue neko froze as he turned around to see Kathy, Carla and Sliverclaw with miniatured weapons which could kill.

"COME BACK!!!!"

"NO!"

~ The Next Day ~

The boys sighed as they bandaged up their wounds up. "Someone better apologise to the girls or they will coming and bite us again." Gajeel grunted as he picked up a roll of cloth.

The other guilds had went back to their own guilds to continue what a guild should do.  

"More like apologise to (Y/n)... You see her eyes? They looked like a death sentence played in fron of you." Gray shivered. "That is so much more scary than Juvia." He muttered.

"Well, the problem is who will go?" Loke massaged his swollen arm, trying to move it, only to wince everytime he tried.

"I told the other guilds that before they left. I'm not sure whether they took it to mind..." Happy bit on to his fish.

The boys could only sigh.

~

The ending will be for different boys and if you can't decide who to choose, you are allowed to read all! Anyway, (I feel so sad to announce the end!!! :'( ), hope you enjoyed the story! 

P.S. I don't wonder I mentioned it before, but I will not be doing the Tartarus Arc and further.