7.2 Arguments

Arabella thought of Caine that day

Arabella thought of Caine that day. So far she hadn't received one letter, and she feared that something must have been wrong.

The next day was better and she was able to stand up. The baby inside her felt heavier and heavier each day, but Arabella managed to walk into the yard. It was cold as snow continued falling on the ground and onto her hair. "Arabella," Sansa's voice rang and Bella looked up to see her and Littlefinger that Arabella didn't trust at all.

She had no idea what he was doing in Winterfell and why he wasn't leaving. "Sansa," Arabella smiled back then glanced at Baelish with a small sneer. "Lord Baelish."

"My lady," Littlefinger grinned then left the two to talk alone, though Arabella knew he'd listen somewhere near and hated that.

"Could you come down?" Arabella smiled to the ginger. "I would climb up but my legs aren't carrying me properly these days."

Sansa just nodded and descended the stairs before joining Arabella. "You haven't spoken to me all month," Arabella cleared her throat as she stared at Sansa.

The girl didn't say anything just looked down at her shoes. Arabella sighed then raised Sansa's chin up with her gloved hands. "Look at me, if you have something to say, do it. But please don't ignore me after what we've been through."

"I don't know what to say," Sansa sighed and Arabella frowned slightly. "We received a letter from your uncle."

That surprised Arabella. "When? From which one?" she attacked Sansa with questions and Sansa placed her hand on Arabella's arm.

"Tyrion," she answered and Arabella smiled, sensing that Tyrion must have been alive if he wrote them. "He's the hand of Daenerys Targaryen."

"A hand?" Arabella smiled, proud of her uncle, more so that he was the hand of Daenerys Targaryen, the last Targaryen. "What does he say?"

Sansa knew Arabella wouldn't like what was coming next. "He wants Jon to come to Dragonstone," she said calmly and Arabella's smile faded. "I think it's a trap, but Jon doesn't." Arabella started leaving. "Where are you going?" Sansa asked loudly but Arabella had already walked away.

She found Jon in their chamber, sitting by the table and closed the door before breathing heavily. "Are you alright?" he asked and she nodded her head before walking closer to him.

Jon grinned at her but Arabella wasn't smiling. "Are you planning on going to Dragonstone?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows and Jon sighed.

"No," he mused while shaking his head and Arabella breathed out. She didn't want Jon leaving to go to see some Queen, and probably bend the knee. He was the King in the North, and it should've been that way. Jon stood up and placed his arms around her waist. "Are you angry?"

Arabella's hands found their way to his neck and she shrugged slightly. "I don't know. Why didn't you tell me?" she asked sighing.

Jon gave her a small smile. "To not get this reaction," he answered and Arabella pulled away but he didn't let go and kissed her. She loved his sudden kisses and could never be mad afterwards. "I can't leave the North, or you with our child on the way."

Arabella smiled and touched his cheek as Jon stared at her lovingly. "We haven't talked about the name of our girl," she said and Jon raised his eyebrow.

"A girl? Are you certain?" he asked with a smile and Arabella nodded her head with a small grin. "I don't know, my love."

Arabella grinned brighter and Jon's eyes lit seeing her happy. "I know. Ellyn Snow," she said and Jon's smile faded at their daughters last name.

"Arabella, I don't want our child be a bastard," he sighed deeply and Arabella pulled away completely with pursed lips. "Marry me and that's all!"

"I have lost so much," she snapped looking back at him. "So much to repeat my mistakes--"

"So marrying Robb was a mistake?" Jon questioned and Arabella opened her mouth. "It wasn't and yet marrying me is!"

Arabella gulped as she stared at him angrily. No words left her and she wanted to walk away, leave him alone to think, but Jon didn't let her go so easily. He turned her around and kissed her passionately.

His hands went down her back as she moaned into his lips and opened her eyes, their lips still on each other. Jon pushed her slightly to the wall, to not hurt their child and traveled his fingers across her hips. "Arabella," he whispered as they pulled away to breathe.

She closed her eyes and Jon kissed her again, this time even deeper. The knock on a door echoed causing them to pull away and groan. Jon went to open the door and saw Maester Wolkan standing there. "A letter for you, Your Grace," he said handing Jon a letter.

Jon just nodded and closed the door again before glancing at Arabella. He opened it and started reading. "What is it?" Arabella asked quietly and Jon handed Arabella the letter to read.

Halfway reading through it, Arabella widened her eyes and glanced at Jon, who was staring at her with a stressful face. "Dragon glass is beneath  Dragonstone?" she questioned then laughed to herself. "How convenient."

She handed Jon back the letter, who took it but before then their fingers touched once again. "I know that you will say. You're going, aren't you?" she questioned and Jon just walked closer to her.

"I'm gonna call the northerner lords," he sighed, kissed her head and left their chamber. Arabella frowned deeply and touched her stomach with a sad look on her face.

Vote, read, comment.