7.15 Realization

"I am true to my word," Jon started looking at both sides of the field

"I am true to my word," Jon started looking at both sides of the field. Arabella hated how his look lingered on Daenerys. "Or I try to be. That is why I cannot give you what you ask. I cannot serve two queens. And I already have pledged myself to Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen."

Arabella breathed out angrily as Jon looked at Bella. "And I will not leave the woman I love here. I am father to her child, and they will stay with me," he said seriously as Arabella stared at him with softening eyes. Jon walked closer to Arabella, and touched her cheek. She closed her eyes.

Cersei smirked angrily. "Then there is nothing else to discuss," she mused standing up. "The dead will come north first. Enjoy dealing with them. We will deal whatever is left of you," she then started to walk away as Bella marched to the middle.

"Mother!" she shouted loudly so Cersei stopped then turned around to face Arabella with quite shocked eyes. "Do not do this. It is real, you know it. Whatever has been left of you, whatever part hasn't been destroyed yet..." she paused with a groan. "Do not walk away."

Daenerys stared at Arabella with a calm face as she saw how willing Bella was even with nothing to lose to try and change Cersei's mind. Jon was right. She wasn't so bad after all.

"Enjoy getting killed," Cersei spat then walked away, leaving Arabella broken as she watched her mother walk away from the fight that mattered the most.

Jon slowly approached Bella then finally hugged her. She buried her face into his neck, missing the feeling of him on her and gripped onto his fur before letting out a tear. She promised to be strong, she thought she was, but Arabella knew they lost a great deal. "It's alright, my dear," he whispered as Dany watched from a side.

Arabella pulled away. "It is not," she whispered then started to walk away. Jon watched her with confusion on his face as he watched her go somewhere.

~~~

It was decided for Tyrion to go and change her mind, which seemed like a bad plan, but the hand was more than willing.

Jon found Arabella sitting on the ruins, playing with her pendant that was dangling on her neck. She was also holding a small doll that was once belonged to her. "My father made a doll maker do this," she whispered sentimentally as he crouched down in front of her and smiled. "I didn't like at first, as the eyes were uneven. Guess what my father did?" she questioned finally looking up at him. "He forced the poor doll maker sew it again and again, until the man cut his finger off... Cruel, you think, but that was so funny comparing to what's happening now."

"Where is Ellyn, Arabella?" Jon asked impatiently as she smiled and touched his cheek.

"Caine betrayed me, Jon," she answered and he furrowed his eyebrows. "The letter you received about me not getting your letters... He took them all. So I'd be angry at you, and possibly be with him."

"What?!" Jon hissed angrily as he stood still, staring at her. He was so ready to kill the Tyrell. Arabella continued sitting.

"I locked him in Winterfell's dungeons, because I couldn't kill him," Arabella explained sadly. "I'd rather watch him rot than die."

Jon lost his anger and nodded his head. "I was so angry at you, Jon. I even went back to Kings Landing, just to matter! You didn't come back, I see the way you look at her--"

"No, don't start, love, please," Jon shook his head as Arabella looked at him with soft eyes. "I love you and only you. And she knows it too."

Daenerys then approached them so Arabella glanced at her calmly. "Hello, is Tyrion back?" Arabella questioned with a relaxed face as Dany smiled slightly, enjoying Bella's dry humor.

"Not yet," she sighed then tilted her head to a side. "I must inform you that you were right. You are not your father, and I am not mine," Daenerys told Bella with a nod. "Let's not repeat their mistakes, and be civil about it."

Arabella looked at Jon, who smiled. The Baratheon girl then stood up, walked in front of the Dragon Queen, then laughed. "It is the beginning of a weird enough friendship," she commented as Dany smiled wider as they shook hands. "I guess I will stand with you now, Daenerys Targaryen. What will my father think?"

"And what will mine?" she shot back as they all smiled to each other. Arabella then saw Tyrion coming back and smiled as he was well and alive.

The trio came back to the pit as they all waited what Tyrion had to say. Arabella saw Cersei coming back with her men, Qyburn and Jaime and smiled to Tyrion softly as he nodded. "My armies will not stand down. I will not pull them back to the capital," Cersei began as she avoided Arabella's look. "I will march them north to fight alongside you in the Great War. The darkness is coming for us all. We'll face it together. And when the Great War is over, perhaps you'll remember I chose to help with no promises or assurances from any of you. I expect not," she mused as Bella looked down, then felt someone hold her hand.

She knew it was Jon and squeezed it with a calm face. "Call our banners," Cersei ordered as she looked down. "All of them."

Vote, read, comment.

Only 1 chapter left;)