7.13 Final Time

Jon walked into the Dragonpit with his men, the Dothraki, Tyrion and many other allies, ready to show Cersei the White Walker he caught Beyond The Wall

The places for all the kings or Queens were placed on the stage as Lannister soldiers stood around the location of their meeting.

The king in the North was looking around until everyone finally saw Cersei coming, Jaime not far behind her. Many soldiers were walking behind her as Tyrion watched her sister walk up. He felt overwhelmed as Cersei glanced at Jon, looking back at Arabella's mother with a cold face.

Cersei shot Tyrion a glare as she finally reached her seat. When the Queen of Westeros sat down, eventually everyone did too. But not for too long.

The Hound saw his brother, who looked different to him so he started marching towards The Mountain as the Clegane brothers stopped in front of each other. "Remember me?" Sandor asked his older brother. "Yeah, you do. You're more fucking ugly than I am now. What did they do to you? Doesn't matter," Clegane said. "Is not how it ends for you, brother. You know it's coming for you. You've always known."

He then walked away to take the Night Walker as Jon noticed someone coming towards the pit. His heart started beating fast as he stood up. Tyrion also seemed shocked as he saw his niece, not in Winterfell as Jon said, but in Kings Landing. "Bella?" Jon asked as she started climbing the stairs, holding onto her dress, then looked at Jon.

"What are you doing here?" Cersei asked her with a small glare but Arabella didn't listen to her mother, just walked in front of Tyrion, who smiled.

"I heard you're the Hand to the Dragon Queen," she commented calmly, completely ignoring Jon or anyone else. "Can't say I'm a huge fan of her," Arabella mused dully then looked back at the terrified Jon. "Hello, my love."

Jon quickly marched to her. He would've kissed her, wrapped her in a hug, but between all these people, he didn't want to do it. "How are you here?" he whispered as Arabella touched his cheek, not afraid then looked at him calmly.

He had missed her touch like never. She looked more beautiful since he last saw her. "I'm better now," she whispered then pulled away.

Arabella raised her eyebrow at Tyrion. "So where is the Queen herself?" she questioned as Jon gripped onto her hand with a pleading face. He didn't want Dany to meet Bella, and vise versa.

She just glared at her man and continued looking at her uncle. "She'll be here soon," Tyrion answered so Bella scoffed lowly and went to sit on a chair, next to Brienne.

Jon slowly came back too as he glanced at Arabella. He wondered about his child and where Ellyn was. "Didn't travel with you?" Cersei asked Tyrion stony.