7.6 Months

Arabella didn't know whether she should bother Bran

Arabella didn't know whether she should bother Bran. It's not like they knew each other at all, and the last time she saw him was when he was still unconscious after the fall.

But something inside her told her to go to his room and knock. No one answered so Arabella walked in without any invitation to come in.

Bran was sitting in a wheeling chair made for him as he stared ahead of him, a cold look on his face made Bella feel quite uncomfortable. "Hello, Bran," she spoke nervously and he turned his face to her.

His eyes went down to her pregnant stomach and Arabella placed her hands on it, stroking it gently. "I don't know if you remember me but--"

"You're Arabella Baratheon, the King's only daughter, and my brother's wife," he told her calmly and Arabella nodded with a small smile.

"How are you?" she asked genuinely and Bran just looked away causing Arabella to feel as if she asked a wrong question. "Sansa told me about your... visions."

If something as White Walkers existed, Arabella knew that having visions wasn't fake. "I see a lot of things," Bran cleared turning back to look at Arabella. "You were beautiful the day Robb died. Dark red dress, hair combed nicely, another child inside," he said details anyone could've known. But what he said next made Arabella tear up. "You and Robb talked about Reddard and how you want him to ride horses with Robb. You told him I love you and went to sit."

Arabella breathed out as she felt tears stinging her cheeks. "I saw it. The grief on your face when they stabbed him in the heart. Or when you lost your child..."

"The only thing I had left of Robb," she finished crying then wiped her tears as she glanced back at Bran, looking at her calmly. "You know a lot of things, Bran. Do you know the future?"

Bran didn't say anything just another thing Arabella knew so well, "Robb taught you strength, Arabella. He will give you strength to go on. To go back to where it all started."

Arabella didn't understand the last part as she furrowed her eyebrows then felt a kick. "Ellyn's coming sooner than Jon comes back, Arabella," Bran told her and she wanted to deny it. He promised her. "You'll have to do this alone."

"You're thinking of him," Bran said and Arabella nodded her head. No, it wasn't Jon, it was Robb. She thought of how things would've worked out if he was still alive. "You told Sansa you let him go, but you will never let go of Robb."

She frowned, trying not to cry again and quickly left Bran's chamber, regretting her decision on meeting him.

Petyr Baelish bumped into her and grinned. "Lady Arabella," he said cockily but she just pushed him away from her. "It is glorious to see you pregnant once again."

"I don't need your compliments or anything else," she snapped angrily, causing Littlefinger to smile wider, she wanted to knock his teeth out. "Have a nice day, Lord Baelish."

She started to walk away when he called out. "Sansa informed me she wanted to see you."

Arabella heard that but didn't acknowledge Littlefinger as she walked into Sansa's room to see the redhead reading a note she received. "Sansa," Arabella told her sadly then sat down. "Is everything alright?"

Then Caine entered the room and she smiled before standing up and hugging him strongly. During these months she had missed him dearly. "Caine," she smiled pulling away and seeing his red eyes. "Is everything alright?"

Sansa sighed so Arabella turned her face to the Stark girl. "My grandmother..." Caine whispered as a single tear rolled down his cheek. He then noticed her belly and looked at her with surprised eyes.

Arabella continued frowning as she held onto Caine's arms. "Jaime Lannister attacked Highgarden... He killed her, Bella. He murdered my only family left," he whimpered and Arabella opened her mouth in shock.

She couldn't believe Jaime had done that. "No," she shook her head not believing then looked at Sansa. "He wouldn't do it, would he?"

Sansa shrugged slightly and Arabella hugged Caine as he cried into her arms. She forgave Jaime long ago, but the fact that he killed Olenna and his whole family made Arabella hate Jaime and Cersei more and more.

She didn't know Jaime was crucial enough to help Cersei make Caine's house extinct.

Arabella was the last true Baratheon and Caine was the only true Tyrell left. "How are you here?" she asked pulling away. She wiped Caine's tears.

"Jaime Lannister let me go," he whispered and Arabella clenched her jaw. "Because of you. He told me to find you... I almost killed him, I wanted to, but I couldn't because of you..."

"You should've," Arabella whispered as she felt the hate she once felt for Jaime come back. "What he did is unacceptable, Caine. I'm sorry."

Caine nodded then touched her belly. "It's Jon's, isn't it?" he asked her calmly and Arabella nodded her head. "I'm happy for you, my friend."

Arabella noticed the genuine words when he said my friend, and knew he overcame his love for her. She felt happy by that, because Arabella would've never loved Caine more than her dearest friend. "I met the Queen of Dragons, she's a nice woman," he smiled and Arabella smirked slightly.

Sansa smiled at the two. "Let me tell the handmaidens to draw you a bath, and give you food. Welcome back, Caine," Sansa greeted officially and he nodded. "We will be happy to have you here."

Sansa then left the room as the two watched her go. "She grew up," Caine commented before facing Arabella's tired face. "Where is your child's father himself?" Caine asked her and Arabella sighed.

"He's in Dragonstone, mining dragon glass against the white walkers," Arabella whispered then hugged him again. She had missed Caine so much, and having him with her felt easier. Especially when Jon wasn't around.

Vote, read, comment.