7.12 Hello, Mother

Cersei saw Arabella walk over to the wine, hesitate then pour herself some

Cersei saw Arabella walk over to the wine, hesitate then pour herself some. "You surprise me--" Cersei began but Arabella shook her head.

"Don't," Arabella cur her off then took a sip of the liquid before glancing at her mother. "Don't start with these small talks, mother, cause it's boring me."

The Lannister female suppressed a smile and sat down on a chair. They were speaking in Cersei's chamber. "What are you doing here? With Jon Snow's child?" she asked and Arabella sighed before sitting down in front of her mother with a cold face.

"How did they die?" she asked calmly and Cersei scoffed silently so Arabella took another sip of her wine, trying to keep the bad words from escaping her mouth.

"I didn't think you cared enough about your siblings--"

"Half-siblings," Arabella cut her off once again so Cersei mused and placed her hands on her belly. Arabella noticed that action and knew that feeling all too well. "It's Jaime's, isn't it?" she questioned and Cersei nodded her head, not ashamed. "And here I thought I'd feel disgusted..."

"Myrcella was killed by The Martell whore," Cersei answered with a longing look on her face as Arabella clenched her jaw.

"She was the sweetest little girl I had ever met," Arabella commented sadly then furrowed her eyebrows. "By the looks on your face, you got your revenge."

Cersei stood up then walked over to the window with a cold smile. "I did. Quite a good one," she answered then glanced back at her grown up daughter. "And you, Jaime told me he let go of the Tyrell traitor to go back to you."

"A traitor, really," Arabella tried to sound calm, but she knew the pain of his betrayal would never leave her alone. "He's rotting in a cell, a cold one."

Cersei smirked slightly then sighed. "What do you want from me?" she asked and Arabella let out a sarcastic laugh.

"To see you, to see how bad you got," she insulted and Cersei raised her eyebrow, not affected one bit.

"You see, I stopped caring when Tommen took his last breath, Arabella," Cersei commented and Bella stood up with a cold face. "Especially care what you think."

"I know," she whispered back and didn't break eye contact with her mother. "But I care about them."

"You left us again, you do not care," Cersei argued calmly and Arabella clenched her jaw angrily. "Instead, you chose Jon Snow and that Stark whore that..." she paused then stopped talking.

Arabella then didn't say anything as she didn't want to hide behind the Robb death thing, and finished her glass of wine. "You started drinking," Cersei commented strictly.

"I'm a mother to a child. It takes some energy," Arabella smiled sarcastically then sighed. "I miss this. The sun and, weirdly enough, the smell. I grew up in it. Kings Landing was always my home..."

Cersei stood next to Arabella as they both looked through the window at the destroyed Sept. "You destroyed a sacred place, killing the Tyrell's... I must say, I never liked Margaery..."

"As neither did I," Cersei commented calmly as they didn't do anything just stared through the window. "The High Sparrow, he stripped me naked and told me to go a walk of shame. I did, and then I was free, ready for revenge."

Arabella glanced at her discretely. "I don't care," she answered then backed away before walking over to the wine and pouring another glass. "We may share blood, but that's just all. I see you agree with me."

Cersei just nodded her head and Arabella finally was able to say the words she wanted. "I was right. You do not have any redeeming qualities, and in a way, it made me feel better," Arabella said with a calm face as Cersei turned to look at her with a detached look.

"Aren't you scared?" Cersei then questioned causing Bella to stop in tracks but didn't turn around. "Scared to die in here?"

"You wouldn't," Arabella shook her head. "Because I am your only living child, and I will always be your only living child. Isn't that what your prophecy was saying. The one you told me when I was little?" Arabella furrowed her eyebrows in fake interest.

Cersei just stared at her, so Bella nodded her head and left the chamber. Her steps were quick as she was greeted by Jaime outside. "Don't bother," she whispered coldly but he didn't let her go through. "What could you possibly want? Apologize maybe?"

"Daenerys Targaryen sent Cersei a raven with peace terms," he quickly informed and she stared at him with surprised eyes. "She wants to meet her, and sue peace."

"What? Peace?! After all the fighting?" Arabella questioned then thought of Jon and breathed in. "Is Jon gonna be there too?"

Jaime pursed his lips and nodded. "What happened between you and Caine?" Jaime asked regretfully.

Arabella sighed and glared at her uncle. "All I know is that you should've killed him," she sneered and Jaime was surprised by such answer. "He was a lust blinded man, who broke me into peaces. More than anyone, besides mother."

She then walked away from Jaime and saw Ellyn with her handmaiden before taking her daughter into her hands and kissing her head. Ellyn made her calm, loved, and warm. "I love you, my sweet child," she smiled and looked at Maura, her handmaiden. "Do not be scared here. I promise you, my mother won't do anything to us."

Maura just smiled and nodded her head. "Jon is coming here," Arabella smiled brightly as she looked at her daughter, who giggled. "And I will finally meet him."

Vote, read, comment.