8.10 Fight

"Your dagger?" Jon asked her as Arabella nodded her head

"Your dagger?" Jon asked her as Arabella nodded her head. People were already gathering outside for the battle as Jon remained on the roof with her. "Ellyn?"

"She's already in the crypt," Arabella hadn't realized how shaky her voice was actually. Jon frowned deeply and touched her face before leaning forward and giving her a soft kiss. Arabella wrapped her arms around him and deepened it as Daenerys watched from a side.

Pulling away from the kiss Jon stared at her as Arabella smiled hopefully. "The sooner this ends, the sooner I'll see you," she whispered in determination as Jon nodded his head with a loving look on his face.

Arabella then hugged him tightly, unable to cry for some reason as Jon held her in his embrace, unable to pull away. Bella stared at the Queen who slowly approached them. "We should get the dragons away for now," Daenerys spoke as Jon pulled away while looking down at her.

"Did you tell her?" Arabella whispered so Jon laughed gently and nodded. "I love you."

"I love you."

Arabella then slowly let go of his hand as she watched him walk away with Daenerys before Arabella approached the Stark sisters. "Bella," Sansa mused and grabbed her hand. Sansa looked scared.

"Everything will be alright," Arabella nodded as the two dragons suddenly went up. Arabella stared at Jon on top of it and smiled hopefully. He was a Targaryen and that was why the dragons allowed him to be near. Arabella never thought something like this would be possible. Dragons, the dead. The world was full of magic and for a second it looked beautiful.

Suddenly, a single horse rode in while carrying a woman on top as Arabella saw Melisandre riding towards Jorah Mormont. She then told him something and the Dothraki raised their swords.

Melisandre did something that looked magical. All the swords of the Dothraki lit up with fire as Sansa squeezed Arabella's hand tightly causing the Baratheon female to breathe in.

The red priestess then rode inside the Winterfell as Arabella looked at Sansa. "Everything will be alright."

The Stark girls and Arabella watched the Dothraki move towards the army who were in a complete dark. Their lit up swords lit the night sky as Arabella clasped onto her chest staring at the scene unfold in front of them.

Catapults were being thrown towards the dead as well as Arabella could feel that maybe their fight wasn't for nothing.

Until the loud Dothraki got quiet and the whole fire burned out. Sansa let go of Arabella's hand as everyone's breath got hitched in their throats.

A few of the survivors were running back towards the army of the living as a haggard looking Jorah rode back to them. A single horse ran past them as Arabella exchanged a look with Sansa.

Nothing was okay. Arabella heard screeches and then the fight broke down. It was a real slaughter. Men dying from the Wights' attacks, people screaming from agony and pain.

This was not okay. Arabella then saw two dragons fly forward and fire broke out killing the wights with their fire. Arabella could see Jon on top of one of the dragons as Sansa glanced at her.

Maybe Daenerys being here was not bad after all. Without those two dragons they wouldn't stand a chance.

The dragons then flew away a little but then a huge snowstorm emerged causing the two dragons to disappear. Arabella couldn't see Jon anymore as she pulled away from the place she was standing on with wide terrified eyes.

Arya turned to her sister. "Get down to the crypt," she told her before glancing at Arabella.

"I'm not abandoning my people," Sansa argued as Arya gave Sansa a dagger, a similar one that Jon gave Arabella who continued to stare at the storm hoping to see Jon.

"Take this and go," she told Sansa who stared down at the dagger. She then took it into her hands slowly.

"I don't know how to use it."

Arabella looked away with wide eyes and gave Sansa a look. "We'll just have to defend ourselves."

Arya nodded at Arabella before giving Sansa a look. "Stick them with the pointy end."

Sansa then grabbed Arabella's arm and almost dragged her away. The two females quickly descended down the stairs and towards the crypt when suddenly Bella stopped. "Wait, wait," she said as Sansa grabbed her hand again.

"We don't have time. We have to go!" Sansa shouted but Arabella pulled away and grabbed a sword that was laying on the table before looking back at Sansa. "You're not thinking of fighting?!"

"I'll meet you soon."

Arabella then dashed towards the cells as her steps were quick. She was running. The sounds of people screaming from behind the walls made her stomach turn as she reached Caine's cell.

He was sitting in the corner of the room with a concerned look on his face. "Caine," Arabella shouted while quickly opening the cell's doors and entering.

Caine quickly stood up and approached her as Arabella, forgetting all the things he had ever done to her, hugged his body.

Caine hugged her too strongly as she closed her eyes and kissed his cheek before pulling away. "Are they here? The Dead?" he asked, his sarcastic and hateful look gone.

Arabella nodded with a deep frown. "I saw them. It's not good," she mused and then rose a sword up. "You can either go with me to the crypts or you can fight. I will not judge your decision, Caine. I forgive you because we may be doomed. Jon is gone somewhere and I don't know what to do. You can fight this war, Caine. If you want to."

Caine stared at her before slowly taking the sword into his hands. "Were you ever truly angry with me?" he then asked playfully as Arabella chuckled and stroked his cheek.

"I don't think so."

The Tyrell male smiled and then took his sword out of its holster before giving Arabella a soft look. "Me too. I could never truly hate you."

"Me too. Me too."

Caine then stroked her cheek. "Get inside the crypts. I have the Dead to fight."

Arabella nodded her head as the two friends left the cells together.

She knew she was going to die. And she knew he'd die with her.

Vote, read, comment.