8.14 Eyes Shut

Jon pushed past the dead people by the crypt's door and opened it once he realized that the dead were defeated

Jon pushed past the dead people by the crypt's door and opened it once he realized that the dead were defeated. He had almost died too if not Caine. He couldn't have been more thankful to the man.

Opening the door he could hear only quiet and it broke his heart as he ran down missing every few steps as he finally entered the crypt.

It wasn't Arabella who held Ellyn. It was Varys. Jon's heart broke into million pieces as everyone turned to face him.

Jon then marched towards where he saw Sansa and Tyrion kneeling to see Arabella resting against the wall breathing heavily as Sansa sobbed loudly.

Jon threw his sword down and pushed her off of Arabella before grabbing the love of his life into his arms. "Jon..." Arabella whispered as she smiled through blood as he whimpered before pressing his hand on her wound, his bloody hand mixing even with more blood of his love.

"Where is the maester?!" Jon yelled loudly as he looked up frantically but Tyrion placed a hand on Jon's shoulder and shook his head. "No... No no no no no. Bella, Arabella."

Jon made her sit more comfortably as he wrapped one arm around her back. She rested her head on his shoulder for a second, her breaths getting shallow as he stared at Sansa with an expression she had never seen on him before. "Jon... Is Ellyn..." Arabella whispered her feet going numb and so her mind.

No, she was not afraid to die seeing her husband and daughter alive. She made a lot of people suffer because of the choices she had made to be happy. The last choice she made was her best. "No... No no," Jon broke down as she raised her eyes up at him as he stared at her with the biggest heartbreak in the world. "She's okay. And you'll be fine too."

Arabella whimpered from pain as her trembling hands touched her torso before she choked on her blood. Jon rocked her body back and forth as he pressed a kiss on her forehead while weeping. "Jon... Jon Snow," Arabella choked out as he met eyes with her. The most stunning two pair of brown eyes that would be shut forever soon. "I won't... I won't suffer."

Sansa stood up and walked away while clutching onto her chest as she sobbed unable to look back.

Arabella glanced her way weakly before returning her gaze to Jon. "You are the greatest choice I had ever made. My... my love," she breathed out silently as Tyrion closed his eyes tightly.

Jon couldn't see her face properly because of all the tears that streamed down his cheeks. "Do what is best for you and Ellyn. Only for her," Arabella gripped onto his cheek as he nodded his head quickly.

Arabella then breathed in once again. She had so many things to say but it was near. "Give my necklace to Ellyn when she grows up... Please."

"I will. I will," he nodded while stroking her cheeks with his hands.

Arabella stared at him as her eyes widened and her tears filled them. "Is it oblivion?" she questioned him but he shook his head.

"No..." he then looked her in the eyes one last time as his hand on her torso got soaked completely. Jon pulled her body into his chest as her head rested on it. He stared ahead of himself. "It's beautiful. I lied to you, I'm sorry. When you die you go into a beautiful place. Where there's no hate or death. It's beautiful, my love. Arabella..."

Arabella drew one last breath as her hand found his and squeezed it with every ounce of energy she had left. "Jon... I... I love..."

When the quiet set in Jon looked down at her to see her eyes closed. He broke down and pressed his forehead against hers rocking her body as her hand slipped off of his. "I love you," he mused to her while kissing her forehead, weeping over her.

Tyrion fell onto his knees in front of Jon and grabbed Arabella's hand into his.

Arabella danced in the moonlight with flowers around her and a smile on her face. She loved it and couldn't imagine a different world.

Vote, read, comment.