7.4 See You Again

The day was cold as Arabella stared through her window at the snow covering the fields and the castle

The day was cold as Arabella stared through her window at the snow covering the fields and the castle. She wiped her tears and heard someone walking in.

She knew it was Jon, but still didn't turn around. "I've come to say goodbye, my love," he started with a hopeful face that she'd turn around.

Arabella just mused, not turning back to look at him. She knew if something went wrong along the way, and Jon died, she wouldn't forgive herself. "Do you know how long it has been since I lost Robb, or my child?" she questioned calmly and Jon walked closer.

The last true Baratheon just stared through the window, trying not to cry. "Do you know how long it took me to get over it?" she asked and Jon heard the breaking voice, pleading voice for him not to go.

Arabella finally faced him and Jon rushed over to her before wiping her tears. His hand snaked itself around her waist. "Do you know how long will it take me to get over your death?"

"Who says I'm dying?" Jon asked her with a small smile and Arabella pushed him away before walking over to her bed and sitting down. She didn't want to think about not sharing a bed with Jon's warm body. "Bella..."

"I'm pregnant with your child, Jon," she told him angrily. "Yours and no one else's! And you won't be here to see it."

Jon kneeled in front of her and frowned deeply. "We won't have a child if I don't go to Dragonstone. We all die if we don't arm ourselves," he argued calmly and Arabella looked away.

He was right, and she hated it. "Fine," she nodded and Jon raised his eyebrow. "But I'm coming too."

"What? No!" Jon shook his head as she stood up and went to pack her belongings. "Arabella, no!" he grabbed her arm and she glared at him. "I will not let you go and get murdered because your father killed the Queen's brother!"

Arabella yanked her arm away and sneered lowly as she felt pain in her stomach. "I am not my Father! And she isn't her brother, who I must remind you stole your aunt from my father!" she shouted and Jon clenched his jaw.

"No," Jon shook his head and Arabella teared up, her bottom lip trembling. "You're not coming."

"Then these are my last words for you," she said with a small sneer and walked away only for Jon to catch her and hug her against her will. "Let go of me! Let go!"

If she wasn't gonna say goodbye willingly, Jon will take that by force. Arabella pushed him in the chest but he didn't let go. Soon she gave and continued weeping. "Don't do this, please," she sobbed and Jon kissed her head, holding her close.

"I promise you, my love," he whispered to her softly, his forehead touching hers. "That no other woman will ever take me away from you. When I come back, I will marry you. And I won't take no for an answer."

Arabella pulled away slightly and he wiped her tears. "No matter what consequences it brings me, I love you, Arabella. Forever. And there will be no second when I don't think about you or our child," he placed his hand on her stomach and stroked it gently. "I will try to come back by the time you have to give birth. I promise."

"You don't know that," Arabella shook her head, bitting her cheek from crying more. Jon smiled and touched her cheeks. "Go! Go now! Leave me like everyone else leaves me!"

Jon pulled away not expecting such reaction. "GO!" she roared sobbing. He clenched his jaw and stared at her in hurt. He truly lost her. "LEAVE!"

Jon didn't waste another second as he left and quickly abandoned the stairs outside. He reached his horse with teary eyes and shook his head. He regretted his decision so much now.

Sansa was standing on the higher part of the castle and he nodded sadly. The redhead noticed his eyes and frowned slightly.

She knew it must have been Arabella, and Sansa slightly frowned. She loved the Baratheon girl and wished for her the best.

Jon could still see Arabella's eyes full of anger and sadness. He didn't want to get onto his horse. He even considered a chance on taking her with him. Because he didn't want to lose Arabella.

He loved her like he loved no one else and she just told him to go without any kiss or goodbye. "Your Grace?" Davos questioned from his horse and Jon glanced at him.

People were watching him just stand there, next to his horse and do nothing just stare to the ground. He looked back at the door, hoping, praying to the Gods he had forgotten, that she would run out and kiss him.

He stood like that for another few seconds then got onto his horse. "Did she say goodbye?" Davos asked sensing the mood of his king.

Jon was looking down and shook his head causing Davos to frown slightly. "Did you say goodbye?"

Jon shook his head again. "Let's go until it gets dark. She's not coming out," he cleared his throat and waited for the gates to open.

"Jon!" suddenly he heard Arabella's voice. Instantly Jon's head snapped to the direction and he saw her standing near Sansa, her eyes red.

Her hands were placed on the railing as she tried to catch her breath. She stared at him with grief stricken face and started descending the stairs down.

Jon got off of his horse, staring at no one else but his love as they made their way towards each other.

Midway, their arms touched and they both engulfed each other in a hug. Arabella sobbed, placing her head into his neck as he held her strongly in his arms.

Jon was ecstatic. She did come out to say goodbye. "I love you," Jon whispered again and they pulled away. She wasn't afraid to kiss him. Not anymore.

She was saying goodbye and she wasn't planning just to hug. Jon's hands made their way to her cheeks as she kissed him like it was her last night living.

Sansa watched them kiss each other and didn't look away, just softly watched his brother finally be happy.

Arabella pulled away just barely, staring into his dark brown eyes. "Goodbye, Jon. Don't you dare to love another," she whispered and Jon chuckled before kissing her once again.

Ser Davos didn't say anything, just grinned at the two. "I love you," she said pulling once again and touched his cheek. "Forever, Jon. I hope you know."

"Until death to us part," he said with a grin and kissed her head longingly. No one was ever going to destroy the love they built.

Not even the prettiest woman there ever was.

Vote, read, comment.