8.8 No Tomorrow

"There are thousands of them and only one of you," Daenerys told Tyrion and Arabella agreed

"There are thousands of them and only one of you," Daenerys told Tyrion and Arabella agreed. "You can't fight as well as they can but you can think better than them. You're here because of your mind. If we survive, I will need it."

Tyrion nodded slowly as Davos continued. "The dragons should give us an edge on the field," he said as Jon listened to Davos though his eyes remained on his wife. When Daenerys saw that she stopped breathing.

"If they're in the field, they're not protecting Bran," Jon argued. "We need to be near him. Not too near or the Night King won't come. But close enough to pursue him when he does."

Arya turned back to look at Bran. "Dragon fire will stop him?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know," Bran answered honestly. "No one's ever tried."

"We're all going to die," Tormund said as Arabella glanced up at him with a dull smile on her face. Tormund then glanced at Brienne and smiled. "But at least we die together."

"Let's get some rest," Jon told everyone as Arabella raised her eyebrows up. People started to leave as Arabella stayed by the table but so did Daenerys. "Your Grace."

Jon didn't even look her way as he began to approach Arabella and stopped besides her. He motioned for her to follow and left as Arabella glanced at Daenerys before leaving.

Jon was waiting for her in the hallway as she stopped near him. "Ready to ignore me further?" she asked as he only grabbed her face and smashed his lips onto hers.

Arabella kissed him back passionately while gripping onto his fur before Jon pushed her against the wall. She deepened the kiss as he growled before pulling away. "You have to rest," she breathed out as his hand reached her waist and squeezed it.

"I may die tonight. Rest can wait," he said before suddenly picking her up. Arabella yelped as he carried her into a nearest room they could find and closed the door before kissing her roughly.

Jon put her on the table as she pushed a chair that was in the way before the two kissed once again while groping each other's clothes.

Arabella was quick to get rid of his top as he took her skirt and raised it up before his hand reached from behind it as she tensed. The two continued to kiss as he pulled away for a second, admiring her face with a torn look on his face. "What?" she asked out of breath, her hair loose and eyes burning with desire.

Jon only took her towards the bed before laying her on it as he took his pants down and helped her get rid of her clothes. He was soon to get inside her as she moaned his name before gripping onto his back as Jon thrusted deeper as the two continued making love.

~~~

Jon stroked Arabella's hair as she laid on his chest staring off into nothing. Jon turned his head slightly, resting his chin on top of her head. The two were quiet once again as he kissed her head softly. "We should go see Ellyn."

"Ellyn..." Arabella trailed off suddenly as an invisible dagger got plunged into her heart. Jon held a deep frown as he suddenly sat up causing her to move up with him.

Jon pulled her away so that she could face him. "We will be alright. I will never let anything happen to you and her," he said causing Arabella to look away.

"Why have you been absent ever since we talked about the Queen?" she questioned her eyes set on the dark wall in front of them.

Jon was quiet for a long time before she faced him with raised eyebrows. He suddenly rose from bed and went to dress up. "Wait here. I'll bring Ellyn," he said while buttoning his top.

Arabella sighed as she sat on the bed before nodding her head. Jon smiled sadly and left causing her to get dressed.

Not long after, Jon reentered the room while holding Ellyn in his hands. Arabella immediately approached her daughter and touched her gloved hands before looking up at Jon with tearful eyes. "What if the Dead defeat all of you?" she asked as he stared down at her. "What happens to us?"

Jon placed one hand on her cheek as he wiped her tear. "Here," he said while handing Ellyn to Arabella. She held her daughter in her shaking hands as Jon took out a dagger out of his cloak and showed it to Arabella. "It's dragon glass. I had it made for you. Defend yourself and Ellyn as long as you can. And if it is the end... Don't suffer."

Arabella broke down suddenly as she held Ellyn in her hands tightly causing Jon to shush and hug her. "I don't want our baby to die, Jon," she said sorrowfully as Jon placed his hands around her, holding his family close to himself. "She doesn't deserve this. Nobody does."

"I should've let you stay with your mother."

Arabella snapped her head up at him before pulling away. "Do not dare to pull her into this," she whispered as she held her lips on top of Ellyn's forehead. Her baby was so warm, she couldn't imagine someone so soft become so cold.

"I will not," Jon then shook his head so Arabella closed her eyes and felt Jon approach them once again. "My love. Bella... Take it."

Arabella opened her eyes and took the dagger before seeing Jon's conflicted face. "Jon?" she asked him quietly so he met her eyes. "What is that you want to tell me?"

Jon paused before stroking her cheek. "I should've told you as soon as I heard this. Would you believe in something that seems unreal? That seems to be a lie?" he asked as she nodded her head.

"I believe in you," she whispered so Jon nodded his head and pulled her towards his chest. Arabella smiled through the tears.

"I am... I'm not Ned Stark's son," he confessed as Arabella stared at him with wide eyes. "My mother is Lyanna Stark and my father is... is... Rhaegar Targaryen."

Arabella felt the ground she was on shake. She pulled away from Jon with shocked eyes. "What?" she questioned as Jon smiled through a frown. "But... Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna from my father and he had her raped and-"

"He loved her. Just as she loved him," Jon said as Arabella stared at Jon. "They married each other and then... I was born."

"And my father killed yours."

Vote, read, comment.