Chapter 3

Why is it so easy for them to love again? Is it just like love is like a game? They fuck without any feelings attached. Is it possible?

My mind has drowned. Ever since yesterday, that scene of Sebe and the woman has never left my mind.

They fuck like nothing.

I shook my head at the thought. This morning we had no class. But we came back here to watch basketball. Same as usual, HMU still wins.

I adjust my black socks to my white sports shoes. We are now practicing volleyball. We are sitting on the cement bench that is under the bleachers and surrounding the entire court.

The Noise of others practicing, and laughter is what you hear inside. Someone was playing basketball on the other court; someone was jogging around inside, and someone was stretching. No wonder because HMU's auditorium is vast.

"Nat! How many points did you get earlier in the exam we were asked to do?" Kylie asked. also adjusting the sleeve of our green jersey shirt. There is a label on the front of HMU while our last name and number are on the back of our shirt. Pair it with black cycling shorts.

It was short but tight so as not to be seen. All women are wearing ponytails. It is wrong to loosen the hair. I, on the other hand, have a messy bun. I rolled up the sleeve of my jersey to make myself comfortable.

"Ninety-nine." I simply answer her.

"Oh! Seriously?! You're smart Nat."

I shrugged. "Study first, of course!"

Jen laughed. "It's also okay to have a boyfriend. It's also an inspiration. It's also delicious! I don't know when you've experienced it, Nat! You'll know it soon."

Jen said that my eyes almost popped out. I know she doesn't have a V card anymore! Because she has long given it to a man! Even if we're going to a bar, she's making out with a man!

Kylie laughed!

"Shit, Jen! You're vulgar! We're still virgins! Shame on you! That's rubbish. That's why you got seventy -five on the exam!"

She just rolled her eyes. "Whatever! Virgin Mary's!" She mocked.

How does that feel? Does that sound good? It seems like it hurts. But suddenly... I heard a murmur and a scream.

"Fuck!" I shouted when the ball hit my head. I close my eyes in extreme dizziness.

"God! Are you okay?" Kylie said and touched the side of my head that was hit. I just winced.

"Ouch!" I cried.

Kylie cursed." It's your fault! Didn't you see her?" she shouted at the man who came to me and supported me. I was seated on the bench.

"I'm okay," I said still my eyes shut. My head hurts.

"I'm sorry miss! I didn't see you," a guy in a deep voice.

Some of his basketball teammates also approached us.

"Drink some water first Nat," Kylie told me. I nodded.

"What's happening here, Clinton?" We heard a baritone voice coming from behind Clinton.

I looked at Clinton's jersey.

Fourteen Montemayor.

He's also a Montemayor?

"Sebe!" Clinton said. "I hit her with a ball, accidentally. I think she has damage in the head." Clinton said.

Sebe's forehead furrowed, and he looked at me. His jaw tightened so I avoided my gaze at him. He heaved a sigh.

"I'll take care of her. I'll take her to the clinic." He said that everyone was suddenly surprised.

I think I'm deaf to realize it. Damn! The owner of this University will bring me to the clinic?!

"A-ah! I'm okay now," My heart hammered so fast.

"No. I will take care of you. "

I want to protest but it's too late. I just sighed when he didn't tell me that he'd carry me in bridal style. I heard other women gasping. I could imagine them rolling their eyes at me.

Jen and Kylie just giggled at them. I inhaled his expensive perfume. I can almost close my eyes.

"Uhh, It's embarrassing. Can I just walk?" I told him. It would be better if I just walked. I don't need to be carried anymore.

"It's okay," was his simple answer, and I was taken to the clinic. I was blinded to see the reaction of the students we passed.

I closed my eyes and felt my heart beating so fast. Why heart? He took me to the clinic and was immediately treated by the nurse assigned there.

He said he just touched the ice bag to get rid of the little lump. I smiled at the nurse when she finished.

She turned to Sebe.

"Uh. Anything sir?" She said in a sweet tone as if offering her body to Sebe. My ear tingled at what I heard and squeezed my palm.

Sebe leaned against the door in front of me and clasped both hands.

"No more. You can leave." He said to the female nurse. The woman's cheek turned red. I don't know if it is thrill or shame. Both? The girl nodded and immediately arranged the equipment and left.

I was embarrassed to get up from the small bed here in the clinic that only one person could fit in the bed. I cleared my throat and adjusted my clothes.

"I should go home," I smiled at him. "Thank you."

He just nodded while looking at me intently.

He blew air. "Where's that?" I raised an eyebrow at his question.

"Uh, it's far. I still have a lot of books to study."

How can I pass if he is at the door? He tilted slightly so I could pass.

"I'm leaving," Why don't I seem to want to leave yet?

"I'll drive your home." I almost tripped on the door near him because of what he said. Heck! Am I deaf? Did he say that?

"What?"

"I'll bring you home." He simply said and his lips rose.

I bit my lips and nodded. Nothing bad maybe?

"Okay."

We were just quiet the whole ride. I just showed him our Subdivision in South Ville. When the car stopped in front of our house my heart pounded immediately.

"Thanks for the ride," I said hesitantly and was about to take off my seatbelt, but he was already near me.

I stiffened because he was so near me. His breath tickled my neck. I just looked to the front to avoid that as well. Until he finished taking off the seatbelts but didn't, he intend to go away?

"Thank you again," I said bravely even though he was still remarkably close. So, I looked at him too. Only to find out that he was staring at me. I almost fainted at being so close to him.

"You're so beautiful," he told me in a whisper. My lip almost bled from my bite.

"Thank you."

He also looked at my lips. I almost lost consciousness when he quickly grabbed my nape to suppress a kiss! My eyes almost popped out at what he suddenly did!

"S-Sebe," I pushed him, but he only craned his neck and kissed me at a different angle. Is this what Jen said was delicious? Is that it?

I can hardly breathe, and my chest is pounding so much. This is my first kiss! I just closed my eyes and let him. I don't know how to kiss him back but finally; he ended up his kiss. He bit his lips and smiled.

"I'm sorry. The ride is not free. But now you're fully paid, "He said huskily.

"I-it's my f-first kiss," I uttered unexpected.

He looked at me warily. "I know. To me and just for me."

What is the meaning of this?