Chapter 19

"Eat veggies, baby." I immediately drank water. We are eating now inside his office.

"I don't want to be full."

There was a burger there that I knew he bought at an expensive restaurant because there were vegetables. There is also a bottle of milk for me.

He's delightful. Behind his serious and dark aura is a sweet Sebastian. I sat on his lap sideways so he could kiss me. He babysits me too much.

When he drinks milk, and the movement of his Adam's apple is strange back to me. I just feel more attracted.

When I saw that there was still milk on his lips, I wiped it.

"How's your exam?" I'm still on his lap. I leaned on his chest a little and played with the button of his polo shirt. I loosened his necktie a bit to make him feel comfortable.

"Still the same," I said warily.

"Got the highest score?" He mocked.

I grinned and nodded.

"Good girl."

I closed my eyes, remembering the sex we had. We really did it.

It wasn't just once. He took me four times that night on the Island.

"Tired?"

I nodded and gasped when he squeezed my butt.

He groaned. "Your PE uniform is killing me."

"Why?" I clung to his arm.

"You're too hot and sexy with this." He bit his lips.

I smiled. "Whatever, Sebe."

He adjusted his seat, so I straightened up as well. He pulled down the cycling shorts I was wearing to make it a little longer.

"I'm the owner. I can-"

"Don't-"

"Why? Do you want to attract others?" His alleged made me gasp.

"What?!" I hissed. "No!" I slapped his arm.

He squeezed me even harder, and my chest bumped with his. He squeezed my butt again.

"Just make it sure, Natalia Grace." He warned me. He touched my chin to present it to him carefully.

"Look at me..." So, I did. He touched my body, hand and stopped on my chest.

"All of this." He declared. His hand went down to my stomach until it went down to my womanhood.

"It's mine." He said like a warning.

My chest throbbed immediately.

Shit.

I was even more thrilled by what he was doing. His touch built something inside me.

"Understand?" His hand was doing something mercilessly in my down there.

I nodded, gasping for air.

He immediately stopped it to suck my neck and kiss me. I kissed him back.

He expertly sucked my lower lip. My heart is beating differently now. He put his tongue in my mouth.

"I love you."

I nodded and just bit my lip.

"Answer me."

"I love-" I teased him.

He cursed. "Answer me, Natalia Grace, or I'll fuck-"

I cut him off.