Chapter 26

Although my vision was not noticeably clear, I already felt physical pain. Everything in my body was painful and aching.

I looked down at my hand with a needle attached to dextrose. I had a bandage on my shoulder, and I felt pain in the back of my shoulder. The white blanket wrapped around my body.

From here to me, I could see the panoramic view below. I can see because the wall is glass.

I close my eyes and thank the Lord that I am well now. How is Sebe? The students! Did anyone get hurt?

I feel weird. I was thirsty and hungry. Suddenly the door opened and Sebe spat. Immediately tears welled up in my eyes.

He approached me quickly and supported me.

"God! You're awake." He showered me kisses. "Do you want something to eat?" He asked tenderly and gently stroked my hair.

"S-Sebe, what happened? Where are Eli and Mike? "

His jaw tightened and his eyes became serious.

"I don't want to pressure you."

"But I want to know."

"Just eat first. You've been unconscious for two days." He said and pulled another mess of hair off my face.

"What?" Seriously! Two days? "Why? Where are we?"

"We're in Tagaytay now. I don't want to hurt you again. I'm so scared that something else will happen to you." He hugged me tightly.

I closed my eyes. I never thought such a thing would happen to me.

Eli is crazy. She was able to hurt me physically. If I hadn't fought, she would have killed me. Sebe cupped my face.

"I love you..."

"I love you, too."

His hand crawled on my stomach.

"I am so happy."

My heart pounded as his hand remained on my thigh. He draws a circle there.

"What do y-you mean?" Oh my...

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You're carrying our baby." His eyes twinkled with tears. He simply looked up so it wouldn't fall. I covered my mouth. I feel weird. I'm so happy. Am I pregnant?

I was happy and immediately depressed. It was good, and I survived. What if not? Will my baby still be affected? I learned from Sebe that Mike had gunshot wounds. He is currently in a hospital in Manila, but the guards are watching him.

Eli was also allegedly arrested and returned to Rehab. She is worse than before. The guard seemed to double down on them.

He said he had not been to HMU for a month. The University must secure the welfare of the students first. Many were even more frightened by the gunfire.

I don't know why they went as far as to do so. Is that how Eli loves Sebe? Was love enough reason to kill someone? Was it worth it? She's crazy.

Mommy and Eduardo were here yesterday but went home immediately.

When Sebe found out that I was pregnant, he immediately moved me to his rest house here in Tagaytay. There are also bodyguards outside.

I am two months pregnant. Gosh!

Can I, do it? I mean...being a mother?

The wind gently blew through my long hair. I'm dressed in white and I'm on the porch on the veranda. I no longer have any syringe in my hand. I am fine.

I hold a mango that Sebe bought me. I sat on his lap as he caressed my hair.

"I'm so sorry for the last time we fought." He kissed my hair. We had a beautiful view of Tagaytay because the rest house was in the upper part. Lots of gigantic trees around and lots of flowers.

I just bit into my mango. It's not ripe yet but I'm starving, and this is what I like to eat!

Sebe looked at me as if he were comforting me.

"W-what?"

"Do you want to eat more?"

I shook.

"No, I overeat."

He chuckled.

"You eat Eight pieces."

I rolled my eyes. I think I became greedy.

"This is the last."

Earlier, a private nurse went here. The dextrose was then removed from me, and my wound was cleaned. Sebe did not fail to care for me. He cooked our dinner. He cooked the chicken at my request.

"Monday is your check-up." he put rice on my plate.

"Where?"

"Just here in Tagaytay. We'll be staying here for the meantime."

I was incredibly sad.

"How's your work?"

"You and my baby are important to me now. I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to you. "

My heart melts in his every word. I really can't imagine myself being a mother.

I have no trace of remorse now. I am pregnant.

I am happy.

My tears welled up. I stopped eating.

"I'll do anything for my baby." Tears escaped on me.

Despite all the struggles, he learned how to be patient with me.

He dried my tears. He took my hand and kissed it.

"I'll do my best to be a good m-mother. I'll do my best to be a good wife."

"You're the best." He answered.

I lifted my body to kiss him on the lips. His hand immediately supported my waist.

We were supposed to be at the point of a hot scene, but he stopped. He removed my hand from his neck.

"Damn." He cussed.

I looked at him, confused.

"W-Why?"

His jaw tightened and he blinked hard. "We're eating."

I gasped and kissed him again.

"I want you." I fucking want him.

He shook his head with dismay.

"You're pregnant. We shouldn't-"

"What?" I hissed in protest." I want you." Like a child, I said.

"It's fucking hard..." He whispered but I heard it.

He looked so exhausted.

"What? What's wrong? We're doing that many times!"

He looked at me.

"But now you're pregnant! It's different than before. "As if It was hard for him to explain to me as if I didn't know about it.

"So, you don't!?"

"Baby, you don't understand."

I do not know. So, does he know it then?

"What do I not understand? I want you and what's wrong with that?" I started to cry.

Shit.

He pulled me but I refused.

"I hate you!" I shouted.

I rushed into the room and locked it. I immediately pulled my own hair.

What the fuck. I'm so horny!