Chapter 29

"She's pregnant with my child and I am in love with her. That's all that matters." Sebe's cold reply to the gay reporter who asked.

They seemed hypnotized, their mouth gaping. Sebe just answered the question then they shuddered immediately.

I didn't know there was such a person. Security that knows about the lives of others to have something to show for it.

"Hi! I am from a self-pub magazine. Is it true that you will marry Sebastian Montemayor because of their wealth?" a petite girl asked.

I can't count how many mics focused on us. We could not reach the entrance of the building due to the number of media.

I pulled Sebe's hand that was holding my head to hide.

I don't care about their riches! I don't care about it! If Sebe had given me something, I wouldn't have asked for it!

I am not a spoiled brat! I raised an eyebrow seeking the woman's gaze.

"Excuse me? Who-- "

Sebe caressed my waist, it made me stop.

Sebe pulled my head back into his chest, stopping me from ranting. I closed my eyes tightly.

***

After that question from the woman, Sebe didn't answer anything. He answered only one. That was the question of the first fagot. I took off my flat sandals and leaned my head on the sofa.

I closed my eyes and massaged my temple. That was incredibly stressful.

"Are you fine?" Sebe asked as he approached. He pulled me closer as he sat next to me.

"Don't mind them please?" He added softly. "I don't want you to be stressed. Don't think about problems because I'll take care of them."

"I know but it just really affected me. I'm not like that!"

He hushed me and his hand went down on my belly.

"Natalia," I said, "don't stress yourself out! It's not good for my baby."

Everything I wanted to sigh in annoyance disappeared because of what he said. My heart was in a candle when I heard that.

And that day. I met Sebe's parents in a luxurious VIP room in a famous and prestigious hotel in Manila. My hand is shaking under the table. The table was full of expensive food and desserts by our side.

Sebes Mom, Christina is so incredibly fun to be with! I immediately took a deep breath now because of the softness of the way she looked at me.

It was as if I were facing an angel now. I just found out that Sebe looks like his dad.

They're like a xerox copy!

I now know where Damon and Sebe inherited their coolness and seriousness.

"So, how many months is your baby now?" Christina asked me after she wiped her lips on a table napkin.

His dad was just looking at me.

"It's been three months." My answer.

"You have it checked? "She asked more.

They asked me a few more questions. About myself and my family.

I'm a bit shocked that George knew Eduardo.

Well. They are in the same world. They are both rich, so maybe they will get to know each other because of that. Almost two hours after dinner, our conversation extended.