Chapter 38

Oh god? Am I going to give birth now? In this situation? I feel so much pain in my stomach!

A doctor and Shawn entered, followed by two nurses.

"S-She's bleeding! She's going to give birth!" Claire panicked she looked so pale.

But before I was released, we heard the noise of Sebe's life machine.

Shawn cursed.

"Nurse, take her to Delivery Room. Call Dra. Roselle immediately." Shawn said to the other nurse.

"W-Wait, I'll call Aunt Christine," Claire said that she didn't know if I would prioritize Sebe who was dying, or if I was giving birth to my baby.

"Shawn," I called Shawn. Trying to share the pain. "Please do anything." I cried.

He nodded and caressed my face.

"I will. Please be safe. I will save him for you. "

While walking away I heard the noise of Sebe's cousins, and I heard the voices of mama and Kylie.

I felt cold and the pain I felt gradually disappeared and my vision darkened.

The last thing I heard was everyone's panic.

****

"My God! Natalia! Where are you going?" mama asked worriedly.

"I'm going to Sebe ma. "She shook her head.

"But...you just gave birth."

"Mah, I won't be long. Please take care of baby Sapphire."

She gasped and nodded even though she didn't seem to want me to leave. I still left.

It happened fast. When I got out of the taxi I immediately went to the hospital. met another nurse and doctor.

A nurse approached me.

"Are you Miss De Vera? The one who gave birth four days ago?"

I nodded briefly.

"Oh god!" She gasped. "You're beautiful! You're sexy too!" She praised me.

I can feel my redness. Damn! I'm not even going back to my previous curves!

After saying goodbye, I immediately went to Sebe's room. I have some fruit. While in the elevator Mom Christina called.

My forehead is furrowed. Isn't she here in the hospital?

Shit! Something happened to Sebe! I didn't answer and I almost ran over there.

I was sweating so much that I felt like I was going to explode with extreme nervousness. When I arrived, I immediately opened the door.

My heart hammered so fast when I heard mommy Christina sob. They were on Sebe's side. Damon is here, Rad and Clinton.

Daddy Raymundo is lying on the back of mommy Christina. What's happening?

They immediately stared at me. I was so nervous.

"Natalia!" Mommy Christine called me.

"W-What happened?" I asked nervously.

Mommy and daddy immediately stepped back so I could see Sebe. I was out of breath.

"Oh my ...-" I covered my mouth and shed a tear. I feel like I'm going to fall anytime.

Mommy Christine smiled.

"He's awake."

Sebe is looking at me with no emotions. Even though he was a little thinner and his beard was visible, there was no denying that he was still handsome.

I was immediately nervous. He didn't know me. He is just looking at me seriously.

Immediately my tears flowed at the possibility that he had amnesia. Fuck it!

I approached him and held his hand even though I was shaking.

"Sebe, do you know me?"

Still no answer.

I sighed as he closed his eyes softly.

They sighed behind me. I heard Damon murmur a curse!

"No! He shouldn't have amnesia!" I heard Rad say.

"Shut up!" Damon hissed.

"Tss."

I was startled as I couldn't move next to him. I sobbed quietly. He opened his eyes and I saw his eyes turn red with tears.

My heart aches!

"Baby." He called very softly that it was just a whisper because there was no strength. I covered my mouth.

He smiled weakly.

"Where's my baby?" He added.

I am speechless, I cannot believe it!

"Oh god!" Daddy Raymundo sighed with joy! My tears flowed.

"Come here, I need a hug."

So, I hugged him tightly. He even chuckled.

It was as if I had been saved from death. It was as if a thorn had pulled me out.

I'm so happy!

"Let's get married soon, baby. "Immediately." He added that there was no care for the people around.

"Right away," I said.

Yes, this time I will marry him soon.

I don't want to waste time or days or months marrying him. I don't know what will happen next so, if possible, tomorrow but that's too exchange. He still needs to return to his strength.

I will take care of him and our baby.

I couldn't seem to believe that I could get through the worst nightmare of my life.

Back then, I had no idea what was going on in the world. But now it's different.

I was just a simple girl before. Just being able to read an amazing book is fine with me. Just perfecting the exam makes me so happy.

Just what a life right?

Until ... I met Sebe. In a brief time, I met him at school. I secretly admire him. He's the man I like, a mature and serious one.

When I found out he was engaged to Eli I was hurt. I thought I had no hope. I'm at the point where I'll just cry and let go.

But Sebe's fight for us. He has been in New York for eight months and it's worth my longing for him.

In the past two weeks, it's unbelievable but Sebes recovered so fast. Maybe because of the vitamins and fruits that he eats and drinks every day.

His thin body returned to normal. And it intimidates me. How the veins in his arms clenched. How his muscles flexed. Dammit!

Am I fantasizing about him?

Damn, you Natalia! He's your soon-to-be husband! You can touch anything you want!

Baby Sapphire is at home. Her nanny and Mama took care of her while I was watching Sebe in the hospital.

I'm currently putting away our food and his mommy and daddy just came home.

He can go out tomorrow. It's a piece of good news! He was also here in the hospital for almost three months.