Chapter 25

I was also busy because of mommy's upcoming wedding. We chose designs of gowns for her and Eduardo's wedding.

Sebastian suddenly called. I just stared at my phone.

I don't know but I feel disgusted. I feel so stupid. I want to see him, but I know his work is essential and I don't want to meddle in anything he wants.

He loves to work, I know. He's a workaholic. I love him so much that I just choose to keep quiet not to disturb him.

He stopped the call, but he was all texting me.

From Sebe: Baby, please answer. Let's talk.

"Hija, anything wrong?" I looked at mom next to me.

"No, mom."

"Did you have a misunderstanding?"

I immediately shook my head.

"He's busy, so we have no time to talk."

"Being understanding is needed in a relationship. You two have a lot more to go through at that point."

"I know, mom, I did. It's just..." I trailed out.

"You're contributing." She answered.

The ringing of her cellphone stopped our conversation. Mommy's forehead furrowed and she turned to me.

"Sebe's outside. He said you're not replying. Wait, I'll let him in."

But I stopped her.

"No, I'll just come out."

I came out and opened the gate; Sebe's black SUV was immediately exposed to me.

I got in his car.

"Hi." I can't look at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired." He said wearily. He made sat on his lap. He leaned his face on my shoulder, and I could feel his tiredness.

I felt guilty. I moved away a little and to face him.

"You should rest."

He nodded and looked at me seriously. For now, I'll pay more attention to him. Instead of sulking, I'll just understand him.

The following day I entered school. As soon as I got out of the taxi, my vision immediately blurred. I stopped for a moment and touched my forehead.

Shit!

"Are you okay?"

I cleared my throat.

"I'm okay. I'm just a little dizzy."

Kurt's forehead creased. He gently touched my arm.

"Do you want me to take you to the clinic?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it's okay--"

I was stopped by someone pulling at me.

"Kurt Marasigan." I didn't know he was here.

Kurt bowed his head. "Good morning, sir."

Kurt was suddenly confused.

"Good morning."

He immediately pulled me away from there. I went with him without hesitation.

His hand wrapped around my waist possessively. As soon as I entered his office, he immediately let go of me and loosened his necktie.

I already know what.

"How many times-"

"I know! I know!" I interrupted what he was going to say. He was a bit surprised there but also recovered quickly. He waved his hand in front of me.