Chapter 11

Sebe and I are now lying on the sofa and struggling to fit our bodies. His height extends beyond the couch. He's caressing my hair, which almost puts me to sleep.

While outside, there was still constant rain and thunder of lightning.

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth from his body. I put my head on his wide chest.

"I love you so much. Just hold on, please," I closed my eyes when I heard his almost hoarse and whispered voice.

He thought I was asleep.

I am so happy.

***

"Lunch? "I raised an eyebrow at the man who dropped food on the table.

I study here in my favorite spot. I stayed away from Kylie and Jenn to study well. I have two hours to study.

Yesterday was like a dream for me; although it hurts me a bit that he is reserved for others, at least he loved me too. I'm a complete fool, I know.

"Still busy. I'm fine here," I said. He laid the food on the table and arranged it.

It's just lunch. Mike is nice, and I'm being nice too.

Right now, I don't want to be misled.

I'm not open to any suitors or relationships because I am waiting for someone.

I know he can fix it. He can do it. I'm always here for him.

I will wait.

"It's okay because we're in free time," He shrugged. "Let's eat."

So, we ate. This is not the first time Mike has spared me lunch, sometimes snacks too. This is just the first time we are together, just the two of us. I bit the fried chicken and drank the soft drink. His hand stopped me from wiping the edge of my lip. I stiffened. Lunch together isn't bad. But touching me is something. I'm not comfortable. I wanted to break his hand, but I just walked away, and I smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry!" He was a little embarrassed. "I just can't help how beautiful you really are," He looked at me with awe. My lips parted.

"Enjoying touching her?" but I was shocked when Sebe spoke in front of us.

I feel like I've been drenched in water and feel so guilty. Mike's forehead creased.

"So what?" Mike scoffed. Damn it! "We're just eating," Mike said to Sebe as if he had lost his respect. It's because of what happened last time.

"Eating," Sebe stated as he put his hands inside his pocket. "But you're touching her."

Sebe looked at me with his dark eyes and my heart pounded, so I bowed down. I immediately straightened up and wrapped my belongings.

"Uh. Thank you, Mike,"

Mike's eyes narrowed as I leaned over Sebe and grabbed his arm.

Sebe pulled me away. "Let's go," he said and touched my waist.

God knows how I want to melt this time.

I was biting my lip; I could barely breathe in his hold. Now he has no idea that many are seeing us and whispering, wondering why we are together.

His hand on my waist and his caress made me smile. He took me to his office without saying a word. There, I saw the food prepared on his table. I suddenly felt guilty.

He motioned for me to sit down, so I did. He went to the back and took something out of the fridge.

"Is Mike courting you?" He suddenly asked. I was immediately shaken.

"No," I said as I immediately tossed my rice with the stewed pork. He put some milk in my glass.

Gosh, is this how healthy he is living? I have never seen him smoke like his cousins. He drank water first and looked at me carefully.

He's a Greek.

"Why are you having lunch together?" he asked and ate again.

I shrugged and pursed my lips. I fixed my hair well.

"I was studying earlier on the bench when he brought me lunch. I can't refuse anymore," I said softly.

I think I'm going to faint now with my heart beating so fast. His jaw clenched as he nodded.

"You're eating with him," He stated without looking at me. Even when he moves to eat, he is handsome. "Eating fast foods is not healthy."

"I can't cook at home anymore because our nanny is on vacation now. Besides, mama hasn't come home yet," I was silenced.

"Let's always have lunch together," He caressed my face. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I thought it was so painful that I found out he was already engaged. But now, he seems to have taken away all that pain.

But even so, there is guilt in me that it might affect their family and company.

"Okay!" I smiled.

He got up from his chair and knelt in front of me. He cupped both my hands. He's so tall and bulky.

"I love you," he said. "I'll do anything, okay? I'll fight for us. I'll take care of everything. Just don't make me jealous," I could hardly breathe at what he said.

I nodded but we were both shocked when the door opened. Elizabeth Lee was there. Sebe's fiancée.

Her hawk-like eyes immediately darted on me. I was trembling and looked at Sebe, who was just looking at me and squeezing my hand.

Sebastian doesn't seem to care when his fiancée arrives. He was still kneeling in front of me!

"What is the meaning of this?!" Her sophisticated voice gave me a shiver with fear.

Fuck!

Elizabeth Lee. In terms of power, I know she has it all. Even the look in her eyes was screaming power.

I wanted to push Sebe, but I couldn't do it because I was so nervous. I got up immediately. She looked at me and returned her gazes to Sebe. When Sebe stood up he lazily faced Eli.

"What brought you here?" He asked coldly and pulled me closer to him. I saw Eli's sharp gazes on me.

I guess she's twenty-three. I'm only nineteen.

Sebe is twenty-four years old.

"Really? Sebe!?" Eli sneered. "Who is the bitch?" she screamed and almost pulled me, but Sebe's blocked her.

"Don't call her like that, Eli!" She was shocked by Sebe's voice.

"She's my girlfriend and don't you dare-"

"What?!" She hissed. "Are you insane? I am! I am your fiancée!"

Sebe shook his head frustratedly. He locked me in his chest against Eli. Eli is about to cry.

"Yes, we're engaged, but it's just all about the business!"

Eli scoffed. "Ridiculous!" She looked at me from head to toe. "She's just a student, right?!"

"I will tell this to your father!" She shouted.

"Go on," Sebe said without hesitation.

"You fucking fucked me!" Eli screamed.

"Shut up!" Sebe immediately silenced her.

This is too much to oversee. THEY FUCKED.

"Please, Nat. Don't listen to her." He said softly. He didn't care even if Eli was watching us.

"God damn you, Sebe!" Eli screamed and went out. The door almost broke when she closed it. Sebe immediately hug