Chapter 27

I slept that night feeling bad. Also, I am ashamed of my vulgarity in such a thing.

I didn't know anything about being pregnant. When I woke up that morning, Sebe was by my side. His arms wrapped around me.

Even though he was asleep, I stared at him early in the morning.

I took his hand away before he finally woke up.

"Natalia." My ear tingled as he called me. Why is it so nice of his voice to say my name?

I'm only two months pregnant! Not big yet! It was not obvious to me that I was pregnant. I could feel him getting up, so I dressed in the walk-in closet.

But before I could find my undies, I already felt nauseous. I immediately covered my mouth, and I immediately ran to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I knelt on the toilet and vomited.

"Fuck." I burst into tears.

Sebe grabbed me and put me in the sink. He washed my mouth and cleaned my face.

I started to cry. This is so difficult!

I vomited and then suddenly weakened.

Sebe called the OB who had scheduled me.

"It's so hard."

"You can do it. I am here." He caressed my face. "Let me wash you."

He took off my dress until only my panty and bra were left. He grabbed me and put me in the bathtub with lukewarm water.

He knelt on the side so we could level.

"Is it fine?"

"Did you put lavender?"

He caresses my face.

"Yes..."

"I love it," I said.

He smiled so comfortingly.

"Your OB, Mrs. Fontanilla, will come here. She'll check you."

I nodded.

"What else do you want, hmm?"

"You."

He groaned and closed his eyes.

How come? Every day, his eight-pack abdominal muscles are hanging in front of me. His abdominal muscles were saying hi to me every day! It's such torture!

I rolled my eyes; he saw that.

"True! I want you! If you don't want to, then don't! It's fine!" I cut his words like a child." I'll ask my OB, by the way." I added more.

"I mean... food- Natalia." he seriously groaned.

"Pancakes that have a lot of syrup."

"What else?"

I pouted and thought. "Strawberry juice."

"Okay, we'll take a walk later. The air in the park is fresh."

Oh! There is a park here.

"Okay..."

"Kylie and Clinton will go here."

My eyes widened.

"Really?" Finally, I have someone to talk to.

"I told them."

Well, that's great!

After taking a bath, I wore a vintage beige dress. I just left my hair loose. We had just finished eating while Sebe had just finished washing the dishes we ate.

I took my cellphone from the bag and opened my Facebook account. I saw Sebe glancing at me.

I nodded. He immediately approached me and snatched my cellphone.

"Hey! Sebe!"

He sighed and handed it back to me.

"Just checking. No boys." He warned.

"So, what?" I stared at him again.

"You're pregnant, and I am the father in case you forget."

"And so? You're the father but you can't give me what I want. "

He muttered a curse.

"Baby, please don't make this hard for me." He said affectionately to me and made me sit on his lap.

I remained silent. But I wanted to smile. I held his arm.

"We will ask my OB, right?"

He nodded curtly. "We will."

"What if it's alright? Even I am carrying our baby?"

"It's a pleasure then." He answered and kissed my temple.

My chin rose from his arm to his chest. I bit my lip as I looked up at his lip. I reached for it and held it gently.

"I love you."

He smiled devilishly." I love you too."

I reached for his lip and kissed it. My kiss is different from the old times.

It seemed hungry and demanding.

I touched his jaw to kiss him even more. I sighed when he reciprocated with double intensity. He immediately took his hand on my waist for support.

He cursed under our kisses.

"Damn- I am horny."

We waited for the OB to arrive, so we won't check up on Monday because Sebe is already coming here.

He requested that she come here voluntarily because I am having difficulty conceiving. Hormones and morning sickness are normal.

I also learned that it is not wrong to have sex while pregnant. In fact, she said that it helps to make childbirth less difficult. Do you think that?

That smile of mine can't be erased!

Sebe asked a lot about healthy foods for me and my vitamins.

In the afternoon, I was at the table reading a book about pregnancy. Sebe was working on his laptop. He's sending some emails to his investors.

His cellphone rang, he answered it and looked at me. I frowned.

"Who is that?"

"You'll see." he said and headed for the door.

"Surprise!!" Jenn and Kylie surprised me.

I covered my mouth. "Oh my god." I gasped.

I thought it was tomorrow. They have suitcases next to each other.

It was so fun! They hugged me both.

"Oh my god! Natalia! You're blooming!" Jenn said and looked at me.

"Yeah! No baby bump yet!" Kylie said.

"I'm surprised! In fairness!"

In the evening, we spent time together by the poolside. The boys were drinking hard liquor. Our table was separated from the men's table but only close to each other.

"Goodness! Sebe is a sharpshooter!"

Earlier, we also talked about what happened at school and about Eli and Mike. But we don't want to spoil the fun. So, we didn't talk about that all night.

We just finished dinner. Jenn and Kylie told the story while I was just listening.

I glanced at Sebe, only to find out he was just looking at me.

His lips rose. He glanced at me and stopped at my chest.

My chest throbbed suddenly!

My cellphone rang.

The message came from Sebe. I read it immediately.

From Sebe: I want to lick and taste you later. Be ready.

I bit my lip so hard. My cheek is as red as a tomato!